Her little tests

sAgE

Reaction score
Wassup everyone, got a lil question for ya'll heres the scenario, imma keep it short and sweet as possible.

Boy meets girl

Girl shows some interest

person A spills beer at her house during a small gathering

girl asks boy to get a towel from her room he only got to see earlier

boy turns to man and diffuses first request

10 minutes later girls begs boy with such remarks as "pretty please" and "I will love you if you do"

man makes her beg a little more

man then gives in and gets the towel

girl is happy and makes man a hot pocket

man starts to feel like boy

boy wonders what the right course of action was

So i think this was a test... if it was, i think i flunked... if it wasnt then im hoping it was just polite.

Id like to hear what u guys think.

thanks in advance

confused_girly

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you, then there is no way to flunk...

Any mistakes are interpreted as "typical guy thing"

And polite is good anyway!

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
towels.

No need to feel like a boy, cause she did the "mother" thing on you.

Get the towel and give it to her to clean up.. there is a price to power hehe.

Get the towel because you WANT to get it, not because she ordered you.

Reaction score
I posted this at another site for hard core players, but there are some good ideas that you can use, I don't recall my original source of info on techniques:

Dealing with Ho’s Tests!

Remember that episode of Bevis & Buthead were they went to the pound looking for the right dog? They went to the most masculine of dogs and would stick their arm in and if the dog licked it they went to the next dog. When a dog bit the **** out of them they chose up that dog.

*****es are like those too fools, they are looking for a real mutha ****a who can handle them. They use “The Test” to select out the weak candidates.

When they test your credentials as a pimp they will do something that will determine if you are worthy or not to wear the crown, and to see how much you will put up with by :
1. Calling yo ass at the last minute to break a date.
2. ***** will be vague when accepting to spend time with you. Ho might say some **** like “I might have to drop by my parents but I might be open, why don’t you call me to confirm. And if you symp yo ass out and do call her she will be busy.
3. Show up to meet you over coffee & bring a friend or a relative with some **** like “I hope you don’t mind” batting her eye lashes at you. “I hope you don’t mind while I walk the **** out of here then”
4. Yo ass is expecting to tap that ass and she suddenly remembers she gots to stop over at her parents or some weak ass ****. “Ho you gotta do better than that if you wanna hang with me’
5. Or I’m not going to be here this weekend, I’m going away with my ex-oh just to talk.

I collected these variations of the test from a reliable source on Dating. A symp will accept what ever crumbs a ***** throws his way. This is like saying your boss just cut your pay by 70% and if you stay then it’s a sure bet that you aren’t in demand at anyother companies around.

Putting up with some **** like this will show her that you don’t have options. Ho’s are like a Bank Of America loan officer. If you look like you need it your sho’ nuff not going to get it.

These trifling ass ho’s will not respect you if you don’t respect yourself. Cha’Ching you’ve just been demoted to the friend zone boy….

So what the **** do you do? You stand yo pimp ass up to the *****. That doesn’t mean you gotta “cut her head back to the white meat” . Jail is full of gorillia pimps.

Here is what I’ve learned to say. “Ok I understand that you wanna test a nigga, to see if I’ll put up with some **** that women try to put over on a fella. The answer is NO! Using my shaolin icy eye technique (for this you gotta have a black mom to learn this one), that’s your freebie, try some **** like this again and your outta her. Do you understand_______then I use her name. This cuts off resistance.