Her Hand-writing

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Hand-writing

How it all began was when I got to NY with my parents. I saw opportunity or as they say I have. I realize I was wrong, and so was they. They never been to NY, they thought it was the paradise... nonetheless to New Yorkers, they know everything, they're fearless. They're much stronger than the people in Maine or in Jersey and so on.

How it all really began was when I saw two girls I liked in different area. One scribble their number so badly, it was fake and I really couldn't tell the difference between a 9 and a 4. The other one was neat, so neat that she kept holding my hand staring at her number to see she really got it right.

I believe there is a way to tell the girl's interest level from the very beginning.
When you approach a girl, you walk to her, you think "does she see me? does she?", well think no more. This is because everytime you ask for her number, they may not be too interested in you. You realize that you're screwed because she rejected you or you said something dumb.

I made a small list, maybe I'll update it if you guys are interested. Nothing big I tell ya, just something to remember.

When they're interested in you-
- they'd give you her cell AND home. I don't believe in one nor another, it's just the mistrust of strangers and I've had people give me both in another state, just not this damned state that treat everyone as bad people
- she'd keep looking at her written work and hold your hand/paper and keep on looking at it just to make sure she gave you the right number
- she tells you that she wants you to call (yeah one chick told me that), now this one is a killer, so it's a "watch-out" sign

When they're NOT interested in you-
- look at their hand-gestures, they scribble while writing on your hand/paper, it's a "whatever, go away from me"
- they just give you her cell and not home, and use the "my mom picks the phone up", lol bs, I mean I believe some are like that but not ALL (apparently, almost every NY girl gave me this excuse, and I thought it was a nice state)
- when they give you the number without her name

If I were you NY kids, I'd call from a payphone, apparently, somehow, magically, every girl from NY has my number even though I never gave it to them. Stupid caller ID, stupid girls, stupid parents, stupid state! I heard they have long classes in school like 8-9 periods per day!

I feel sorry for NY people basically. :)

Blade_cutter

Reaction score
i was over in newyork, they have eight to nine periods a day but the school i went to with my cousin (was visiting him during school year so i went to school with him for a month) they dont have every class everyday, they have this confusing dropping thing, well at least this school in nyc did, and it was only like 40 minute classes, it was pretty cool

some girls in new york were out right mean while others were overly nice, i think it has to do with their whole family situation

this one girl was an only child who her parents gave her everything, she was a b*tch but my cousin's girlfriend was way too nice so was her friends

in new york i think it mostly depends on where you go, and who you talk to

i never noticed the way they write, thanks for the advice though i'll watch out for it