Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her ex wants me dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's going to start a fight with me tonight when i go to this party. Haha are women worth it jeese....

anyway guys wish me luck, i feel sick!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could make a statement to the police that you have reason to believe someone is going to attack you. This will help if there are ever any legal issues.

Or you could happen to have a bottle in hand all night.

Or you could seek him out and use your DJ charm and alpha toughness to persuade him to behave himself.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does he "want you dead'? Any particular reason? Did you "steal" her from him? Or is he just an overly jealous, insecure d1ckwad?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't stoop to his level.. you have to think ahead.

What positives do you get out of fighting this dude.. even if you beat his ass, as insecure as he sounds, he might try to take it a step futher...

Guys like that I stay away from, not becuae I can't kick their ass, but because it's not worth it.

You have to how to pick and choose your battles. So what if everyone there thinks you are a duck, everyone there isn't as smart as you now are they?

And the girl is stupid enough to let it go down? Attention *****. She likes the idea of a guy fighgting over her.

Go to the party, do your thing. If the guy tries to pick a fight with you, laugh in his face and tell him that no woman is wroth fighting over... IF he tries to hit you, defend yourself, but don't get emotional and start jabbing back at him.

I took Karate when I was a very young kid until i was like...14ish...something like that... With that, I have only gotten in 2 fights my entire life... One was when I was 10, and these bullies where picking on me everyday at shcool because back then I was very short, and they used to steal my lunch money, and one day I got sick of it and was beating the **** out of one of them.. until the prinipal came over and for some unexplainable reason, held me for like 15 seconds and the other guy was getting a bunch of cheap shots in.

The other fight I got into was about 2 years ago... this girl, actually the girl that bought me to this forum, had a BF who had it out for me... Now, ,me, I honestly didn't or don't care.

Now mind you this girl and I were very good friends... honestly... I mean I wanted to **** her brains out for the longest, but we basically went though our entire teenage years being friends.

So one day she calls me and asks what I am doing... at the time I had just woke up. So she stops by my apartment and we are just watching tV. We were both hungry and we decided we were going to go to Sonic and eat outside since it was a very nice day.

So we are outside, eating, just chilling and the girl's face just gets red. All I can hear her say is "how in the hell did he find me?" I didn't know who it was... I had never seen her BF before, I thought it was some dude stocking her or something.

So, I sit there, still eating my food, getting ready to laugh my ass off because he is going to curse her out, ,really for nothing at all. So he comes over, and has the nerve to get in my face... All 5'6, 140 pounds of him.

Now, this girl told me he had serious mental problems... so I was a little carful of what I said.. Now, I am in no way shape or form scared of this kid, but I don't start fights, I defend myself. So he is going off, and I ask him "why are you mad at me, and your GF called me, came over my house and asked ME to go to sonic? I don't even like your GF... I've known her for 8 years, we are very good friends, that wanted to go grab a bite to eat"

While I am saying this, I also notice there is another guy in his car. Now my mind is really working, becaue the kid just won't calm down.

So I start to get up, ,and I tell her to take her BF home and they handle this problem theirselves. So as I get up, he pushes me... At that moment, you don't know how close I came to putting my foot in his ass, but I laughed it off and kept walking to my car.

I guess at that time he thought I was scared of him so he tired to rush me. So this time I grabbed his arm when he tried to punch me and flipped him on the ground. And my exact words were "just becuae I'm not fighting you, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass, I just won't becuase I know better" So he tries to rush me again and I basically do the same thing.

By now, all of sonic is watching what's going on. And he calls his friend to help him out and his friend said "he isn't fighitng you! he's trying to walk away and you won't leave him alone"

By now people are laughing at him because he just won't stop. His GF was like "let's just go" And he just wonuldn't stop.... I finally realized two things... I'm not going to make it to my car until he leaves me along and also, I'm not going to go to my car if he is still bothering me, he might try to bust a window or something....

At this particuar sonic, there was a little water fountian with goldfish in the middle, like a very small pond. So the next time he tried to fight me... it was so cute, he had his "dukes" up, so he rushed me, I advoided him, grabbed him, and tossed him into the water, laughing my ass off, as was everyone else there.

Not to long after that, just as I happened to make it to my car, the police showed up.

This little prick, that was soo hard and tough beforehand, had the nerve to say "he assaulted me, arrest him"

I had abuot 20 witnesses there that said otherwise, that I was trying my best to get in my car, and even when he swung at me, I never hit him, I just defended myself and put him on the ground, telling him I 'm not going to fight him, ,espically over a girl that I dn't even like.

So they actually ask me did I want to press charges, and I say no... I didn't want to, he made a mistake, hopefully he got embarassed enough to learn from it. I don't know what happened after that with him.. but the Girl tried to come home with me after that, and I told her that she ne
eds to get her **** together with her man before he gets hurt and I don't want to be in the middle of thier drama hour, ,so I went home by myself.

Long story, but good point. Just because you can beat someone up, doesn't mean you should. You don't know how many times I have wanted to crack someone.. and i geneically am inclinded to have a very short fuse, my dad does, I am suprised I haven't... but I just know better.

Also, you look alot better in the long run.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
he's going to start a fight with me tonight when i go to this party. Haha are women worth it jeese....

anyway guys wish me luck, i feel sick!
no they arent, try to make friends with the dude, and if hes a psycho, be more ****en psycho.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
don't stoop to his level.. you have to think ahead.

What positives do you get out of fighting this dude.. even if you beat his ass, as insecure as he sounds, he might try to take it a step futher...

Guys like that I stay away from, not becuae I can't kick their ass, but because it's not worth it.

You have to how to pick and choose your battles. So what if everyone there thinks you are a duck, everyone there isn't as smart as you now are they?

And the girl is stupid enough to let it go down? Attention *****. She likes the idea of a guy fighgting over her.

Go to the party, do your thing. If the guy tries to pick a fight with you, laugh in his face and tell him that no woman is wroth fighting over... IF he tries to hit you, defend yourself, but don't get emotional and start jabbing back at him.

I took Karate when I was a very young kid until i was like...14ish...something like that... With that, I have only gotten in 2 fights my entire life... One was when I was 10, and these bullies where picking on me everyday at shcool because back then I was very short, and they used to steal my lunch money, and one day I got sick of it and was beating the **** out of one of them.. until the prinipal came over and for some unexplainable reason, held me for like 15 seconds and the other guy was getting a bunch of cheap shots in.

The other fight I got into was about 2 years ago... this girl, actually the girl that bought me to this forum, had a BF who had it out for me... Now, ,me, I honestly didn't or don't care.

Now mind you this girl and I were very good friends... honestly... I mean I wanted to **** her brains out for the longest, but we basically went though our entire teenage years being friends.

So one day she calls me and asks what I am doing... at the time I had just woke up. So she stops by my apartment and we are just watching tV. We were both hungry and we decided we were going to go to Sonic and eat outside since it was a very nice day.

So we are outside, eating, just chilling and the girl's face just gets red. All I can hear her say is "how in the hell did he find me?" I didn't know who it was... I had never seen her BF before, I thought it was some dude stocking her or something.

So, I sit there, still eating my food, getting ready to laugh my ass off because he is going to curse her out, ,really for nothing at all. So he comes over, and has the nerve to get in my face... All 5'6, 140 pounds of him.

Now, this girl told me he had serious mental problems... so I was a little carful of what I said.. Now, I am in no way shape or form scared of this kid, but I don't start fights, I defend myself. So he is going off, and I ask him "why are you mad at me, and your GF called me, came over my house and asked ME to go to sonic? I don't even like your GF... I've known her for 8 years, we are very good friends, that wanted to go grab a bite to eat"

While I am saying this, I also notice there is another guy in his car. Now my mind is really working, becaue the kid just won't calm down.

So I start to get up, ,and I tell her to take her BF home and they handle this problem theirselves. So as I get up, he pushes me... At that moment, you don't know how close I came to putting my foot in his ass, but I laughed it off and kept walking to my car.

I guess at that time he thought I was scared of him so he tired to rush me. So this time I grabbed his arm when he tried to punch me and flipped him on the ground. And my exact words were "just becuae I'm not fighting you, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass, I just won't becuase I know better" So he tries to rush me again and I basically do the same thing.

By now, all of sonic is watching what's going on. And he calls his friend to help him out and his friend said "he isn't fighitng you! he's trying to walk away and you won't leave him alone"

By now people are laughing at him because he just won't stop. His GF was like "let's just go" And he just wonuldn't stop.... I finally realized two things... I'm not going to make it to my car until he leaves me along and also, I'm not going to go to my car if he is still bothering me, he might try to bust a window or something....

At this particuar sonic, there was a little water fountian with goldfish in the middle, like a very small pond. So the next time he tried to fight me... it was so cute, he had his "dukes" up, so he rushed me, I advoided him, grabbed him, and tossed him into the water, laughing my ass off, as was everyone else there.

Not to long after that, just as I happened to make it to my car, the police showed up.

This little prick, that was soo hard and tough beforehand, had the nerve to say "he assaulted me, arrest him"

I had abuot 20 witnesses there that said otherwise, that I was trying my best to get in my car, and even when he swung at me, I never hit him, I just defended myself and put him on the ground, telling him I 'm not going to fight him, ,espically over a girl that I dn't even like.

So they actually ask me did I want to press charges, and I say no... I didn't want to, he made a mistake, hopefully he got embarassed enough to learn from it. I don't know what happened after that with him.. but the Girl tried to come home with me after that, and I told her that she ne
eds to get her **** together with her man before he gets hurt and I don't want to be in the middle of thier drama hour, ,so I went home by myself.

Long story, but good point. Just because you can beat someone up, doesn't mean you should. You don't know how many times I have wanted to crack someone.. and i geneically am inclinded to have a very short fuse, my dad does, I am suprised I haven't... but I just know better.

Also, you look alot better in the long run.
sounds like that frined of yours is gonna tell all her friends how sexy you are.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was 2 years ago... she just broke up with him last June.

She's a hot girl with daddy issues who I could never date (I have hooked up with her sense however)

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is worth fighting for..except your wife, your mother and sisters, and female relatives.

I would never risk physical harm for a girlfriend or ex girlfriend. A girlfriend is just that, a girl-FRIEND. She is not related to you, she ain't married to you, she ain't your blood. I would skip the party if I were you there is just no need getting into a fight because of a girlfriend.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...do you know how easy it is to get knifed at a party? Jesus man don't put yourself in that kind of situation.

If he really wants you dead, he'll have a few "aquantances" at the party carrying blades. He'll start a little skirmish and one of his buddies will knife you in the back during the whole thing. Nobody will see who did it because it's a party and it's loud and people are everywhere. You'd be surprised how often it happens.

But go be the tough "alpha" tonight if you want. He could just be talking shyt. Roll the dice if you want, man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now if a guy was physically or verbally abusing my GF, I would take up for her... just as I would any of my other Friends.. i'll take a bullet for my 2 best friends and not think twice about it.

But over a regualr Girlt hat you aren't dating.. she can get it how she lives.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O man!!!!

So i get to the party, see him there and nothing. I continue my drink. I go to the toilet and he comes by the door and pulls out a knife saying "stay away from me!!" (obv hes scared). I get loads of pple to talk to him, everyones in shock, the d1ck is high on coke! So they calm him down. I start to go crazy, i mean the guy pulled a knife out at me, it's all kicking in now.... I'm shaking in rage and staring at him. Pple are calming me down now. I eventually decide to walk out with a mate to make sure he aint following. It kicks in even worse and before you know it Im shouting like a mad man. The d1ck stands miles away shouting at me saying "your dead". I say "isit??", his friends are next to me telling me to ignore him "hes off it". It's strange the way I felt, like a magnit getting pulled in towards him, it would have felt like an orgasm to beat the crap out of him.

Revenge time. i look through my phone and realise I have his home number :) I tell my mum about it all and as you can imagine.....she goes mad :D She phones his parents up :D and now hes dead and homeless. His father will rip his head off his shoulders (I've met his dad and hes like a crazy version of homer simpson). The phone call is going on as i type this to you guys and his mother is on the verge of a nervous breakdown especially when I mentioned the cocain part :D

My boys aint impressed either, hes a dead man himself now :D hahhahahahha o man the thought of his father hitting him :D

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
O man!!!!

Revenge time. i look through my phone and realise I have his home number :) I tell my mum about it all and as you can imagine.....she goes mad :D She phones his parents up :D and now hes dead and homeless. His father will rip his head off his shoulders (I've met his dad and hes like a crazy version of homer simpson). The phone call is going on as i type this to you guys and his mother is on the verge of a nervous breakdown especially when I mentioned the cocain part :D

Wtf? How old are you? 13? If you wanted revenge you should have called the police. When someone pulls a knife on you that's beyond mom's juristiction lol. Wtf???

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were better off whipping his ass then telling his daddy...

Honestly, the day a guy pulls a knife on me is the day my mom is going to have to bail me out of jail... I can't control my temper that much, i know myself too well.

The sad thing is, I can imagine that same feeling you are explaining... like the nut has just been building up and you punching him and the harder you punch him the harder and more vibrent the nutt is.

No body is mentioning this, but If the girl would have said anything to me, I would have put my foot in her ass as well... She could have offset that entire situation.. stupid ***** wanted to see something like that happen.

Likcly I have never been in a situtation like that... i am good who I hang around

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, what in the HELL did you do to piss this guy off so bad that he wants you dead?

Left that little tidbit out didn' tyou..

hell, at least me and the guy that I tossed around sonic's parking lot can be in the same room now and not kill each other.. I never did have a problem with him, and he doesn't LIKE me but he RESPECTS me enough to keep to himself.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry for anothe rpost, but just to follow up... I was in actually a little worse situtation (I can write a book about all of the crap I have been though dealing with women... damn not a bad Idea)

Well.. I took this man's girl.. or better yet, his WIFE.. I didn't even really like her.. She was a waitress at this bar I went to very often, and one day she just threw herself at me to the point where she was questioning my manhood.

No excuses however, I laid the pipe to her that night, and the next night.. pretty much every night for the next 2 weeks.

So she eventually gets a divorce from her husband... which was about 2 years overdue so I don't feel bad about that...

So one day, I just so happened to be out at a club with her... now, all of her coworkers knew we were sleeping together, probably the worst secret ever. So her Ex husband comes into the club and I guess he just couldn't see her all on me.

Granted, I still really dont' ven like this girl, but she is cool I guess, and the sex was great.

So he comes up to me and starts getting mad and crap.. So I tell him to come outside with me so we can talk about what's going on so we dont' raise a commotion in the club.

So we basically get outside and I explain to him that I honestly know how hurt he is, i mena, he lost a WIFE... but to get mad at me because she basically threw herself at me, is DUMB... If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else, don't shot the messanger, and in this case the messagner is telling you that your wife is a slut.

So then, he sides with me and wants to beat the crap out of the girl... So then I had to somehow convince him that it wasn't her fault (made sense at the time).. basically it just wan't ment to work, no need in getting mad at her... they had kids... For the kids sake, be civil and both move on.

We went in and had some drinks.. I even hooked him up with an Ex of mine who I thought he would like and they dated for like 2-3 months

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some tough love :

S0LID you must realise YOU are ignorant

what if he had stabbed you ? not a small cut

DEAD

what if it had been a gun instead ?

and he accidently while high on coke pulled the trigger

DEAD

as soon as i read your post i got annoyed WITH YOU

some guy tells you he will be waiting for you

IT'S A TRAP

he has the high ground he is there first and the people there will usually side with the attacker ( they just wanna see some blood and have a cool story to tell )

you are lucky you live in f*cking disney land kid

in the real world you would have been stabbed

God gave you a brain. use it to outsmart your enemies.

don't walk into traps and get your mother and friends on the front line cause you got to much pride.

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid i can't believe you think this is funny. I can't believe you think this is the end.

people don't learn well from punishment. they take revenge. watch your ass

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, i agree with LIT and backbreaker and Kerensky...this is serious

i'm not sure how "safe" it is where you live, but if someone here threatened someone like that, you can be damn sure it would go down with bullets. a few months ago at one of our football games, some dude killed three guys with a shotgun over petty sh!t. and there wasn't even anything set up.

now, someone is saying they want you "dead" and you just go there? dude, at least get a vest and a gun or something. don't just walk in laughing. seriously if that guy is crazy, you better watch your back. getting killed is nothing to joke about. it happens more often than you think.

yeah, life is way too precious to be getting involved in petty stuff like this.

i seriously don't get why so many of you guys on this board like to fight...you think you're some tough alpha-wannabe. i know exactly that feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of someone...i've felt it before and i've succumbed to it, but it's not worth it. and unfortunately, it seems no matter how many people tell you or how much advice you read, you will do it anyway and only learn once it is too late or you have lost someone/something.

Status
Not open for further replies.