Her EX Got hold of my number and has contacted me!!!!!!!

Stone1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone else tell me what they think In light of this new information...???

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already told you. I 'm Not a parrot that repeats itself.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, your slvt of a girlfriend is completely emotionally unstable, is playing games with you to make her first boyfriend jealous because you both are completely needy, and she has fun playing both of you like a puppet show.

She definetely is still having sex with him and sleeping in his bed, and has been since before he even moved back in.

Srs question, wtf do you think is going to happen when youre gone for two months? And how the hell did you fall in love with this chick already? Jesus Jenny, did she tske your virginity..

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with just about everyone trying to give you advice here. Nothing more needs to be said on that end.

It is time to take a hard look at yourself, particularly at what is going on in your head. This is not said to be mean, only to be helpful from someone who has been there.

I think if you try to trace back your mental process here you will find at its core some level of insecurity. Because I don't think that a guy who is super secure would tolerate this type of situation for a day. He would know that he deserved a more high quality girl and that he would find one eventually. At least one better than this current one.

Because you have this insecurity, when even a low-quality girl shows interest in you, it has a profoundly positive effect on your sense of self. She is validating you in a way that you cannot internally. Whether it be from your choice of profession, your living situation, or because of a rough time growing up...whatever it may be, something is missing inside of you. And that something is genuine confidence and self-worth. Again, otherwise you would walk away from this situation with very little hesitation.

So... when this girl's actions now take AWAY this validating feeling, you feel worse than before when it started. And nobody likes to feel bad. So what happens? A thread like this. Where you are scrambling, hoping, for some sort of explanation, some sort of understanding as to what the **** just happened.

I'll take a shot in the dark at what really happened. You are dealing with a very mixed-up girl. She does like you to some extent. She probably thinks your a great guy. But she knew that she didn't deserve you. So she kept up her side fling with the ex because as bad as he might be, she knows that her ex is someone that is on her level. Destructive people cling to each other in ****ed-up relationships that are far worse than what the AFC can imagine. The mutual violence, cheating, lying, etc only bring them closer together in a twisted co-dependent way.

Confronted with this situation, or some idea that something was amiss between you two, instead of walking away, you tried to save it. She's NOT WORTH saving. And SHE KNOWS this. But that won't stop her from trying to have her cake (you) and eat it too (the ex).

Again, its time to take a look at yourself. Its time to stop trying to prove yourself to women like this, and time to make them prove themselves to you.

Stone1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys, I don't know why but I know there's hope for me and her... He's a **** and other night went out drink driving his van the idiot cause she didn't wanna talk to him and then she tells me she came home to a letter with me in the letter and saying to her we've for 12 years and you and Sean are still new it's just new to you that's why your feeling like this towards him and left an engagement ring with the letter and said meet me at this place if you don't turn up then I'll know you've made your decision and she never went... Because she said he's trying to force her hand and she said that's not fair and is considering moving into her mums guesthouse for 6 months so she isn't at the house anymore... She tells me till on august and said all the stupid ****ty things he's been doing makes her feel that she shouldn't be with him and that she should be with me??? New info, so new views and opinions in light of this boys??

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The minute that guy stops chasing her she'll be blowing his phone up and then she'll be blowing him.

What is her plan after 6 months in the guesthouse, and what are you gonna do if shes still living w. Her BOYFRIEND when you get back?

Dude tell her you dont want involved im this drama and if she wants to be with you she needs to tell him its over and to delete all her contact info.

And it still wont even work out cause like you've read i assume, girls act on emotion. 12 years veing together is a long time, she will screw you over with him the second you guys fight.

My ex of 3 years hits me up everytime her and her bf argue. Bang her and then move on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stone1989 said:
??????? Please guys I'm itching for your views???

new infos, old advices, everything we said before still holds, but since I think we are being too gentle I will be pretty direct here.

She is still FVCKING HIM, all your info comes from her, the part who is not interest in telling the truth and only to let you gravitating around her.

take this time and stop talking with her, have fun in canada and when you go back DON'T, I repeat DON'T look for her.