Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her CuckBlocking Friends!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
OHH WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN>>>
Wuz up with this Females!!

Man i am studying engineering at Cornell NY and i have to say the ladies here are very different from CUBA or MIAMI. Wuz up with this women..they are all out of their minds. 99.9 % of them are sluts and lets just say a 10 at Cornell is like a (HB sclae - 3 )a 7 at Miami . Nevertheless they got big heads.

I get alot of attention from women here but some time i find mysef in holes. I met this 3 girls on a statistics class this summer, one a nympho rating about a 5 in my scale, another a tall blonde (who i went after) rating about a 7, and her friend the nerdy who is defenetely a 3 and thats pushing it .

Well i got a lot of interest level from the 3 of them at the same time but i picked the blonde. I got her number, never called but instead showed up by her work a week later and asked her if she was busy afterwards , and she was, so i left and i gave her time, her firends on the other hand their IL was about 90 but the blonde's IL was declining. The nerdy one had a party wish i was invited and i saw the 3 of them , once again same scnario the blonde had some IL but the other ones had about 99 IL by then.

The blonde one was quickly aproached by a group of AFcs who started asking stupid questions and she introduced me to one fo them who followed her through the night like a little dog never giving me a moment to talk to her withouth seem like if i was competing with the AFC over her.It was a tough situation which i took by getting this other girl's phone number who was also at the party.

I left at the right time and there she was with her puppy and talking to other friends.I am latin so as i say goodbye i kiss the nerdy one in the cheek and then as i am walking out the door there she is standing on the side next to the AFC and i grab her hand and kiss her close to the lips. I look at the AFC shake his hand and i say: "take care son" with a look in my face like saying what an idiot in a funny way.She kissed me very comfortably back and i thought she liked my aproach..but....i said this girls are crazy.

Three days pass and i call the Nerdy to study for the final because i really need to study and she is a friend...she was done studying so too bad.Then i call the blonde one and ask her what she was doing and she sounded like if her IL was really low, and i found out she was making a pilow with the nerdy one who i had just call 30 minutes ago.SHiiiiTTT!!!!!! Well i told her " On tuesday i am done with my final, afterwards lets go for a walk..and we will make an afternoon out of it"..she tells me she had meal plans etc ..and doesnt make a counter offer..(maybe i was too quick ending the conversation and her friend is also present)So before she is finish i was like ( fvck this hoe) and i kind of interrupt and say : "good luck with the pillow" and she said "hey good luck with the final" but for some reason i noticed like if her IL was there after I eneded the conversation and interrupted her. Its one of those thing you could tell from the tone of her voice in the way she wishes you luck...its amazing.lol.

I got the feeling her friend might be ****- blocking..etc

Anyone from the outside might want to tell me what might be going on or have differnt opinons, suggestion, if i screwed up at anytime tell me aswell..

Tiburon

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever bro... stupid female drama. next.

You are too kind with the "Cornell Scale" (HB - 3) at Penn they use a "2X +3" scale. Now that's sad. :D

D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The blonde may now be turned off to the fact that you called the nerdy one before her. Or some **** i dunno man this is a tough situation. It seems like this blonde is being stupid. If shes not returning ANY signs then she probbaly doesnt like you.

Right now it might seem like your trying to call her too much. She ignore her now, maybe she will go behind the nerds back if there is **** blocking involved...

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Any more advice ..or other views

Man i just nexted that girl and i was invited ..wel l kind of invited by the nerdy to another party today but said i was busy...i kind of was anyway...

Tiburon