"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Her boss is hitting on her

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Originally posted by STR8UP
she said she isn't comfortable going without me and wants me there so maybe he will finally get the picture.
Are you going to go cro-magnon on him? That would be so cool. ha ha. She might get more than she bargained for too. But you'd be the uber-male to her after that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

John Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
49
this is the perfect opp to make it crystal clear to this loser that you're the DJ. beat him to the punchlines, talk it up with everyone, hell even neg hit on her HB coworkers, and keep applying your skillz with the girl and he's toast. hate to say this, but if he's hitting on her in front of you though she's the one who needs to take a stand and refuse his sorry @ss. you can't do anything about what she wants to do, and by getting jealous or angry it just makes you look unsavvy and not in control of your cool, both highly unattractive traits that a DJ should learn to discard FAST if he ever wants an HB LTR.
-jlc
 
Top