"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Her blocking ugly friend

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
I got “good” appearance and SMV, so this can be a trigger for her in this: my major problem with sets is her ugly/fat friend. It is extremely strong, they start angrily yelling, interrupt the conversation even though the girl I talk to is completely fine, smiling, thinking. Of course the girl doesn’t do anything to reject/moderate/stop her friend, due to she's feminine. I don't think one can over-dominate the ugly, she knows no limits, and we all know of the risks we men face here.

It probably has an evolutionary explanation, the ugly tries to win in the competition.

I’ve once passived the ugly/fat by validating her, but my guts says it won’t work generally. It won't be enough.

Is there anyone who have a good solution for this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I would think just being cool under fire is the key. Just smile and wave, smile and wave. Look at your target with a look like “where the **** did that thing come from?”. Your target is also gauging your reaction to her mother hen.

Play it cool, interact minimally and if you do open your mouth make sure your words are congruent with your frame.

Show her she can’t fluster you. Eventually she will stop. Also this is where having a wingman works, a “lesbian” friend I used to hang with winged for me several times, chicks like her knew how to deal with mother hens.
 

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
Yeah, here are some suggestions:
  • "So she's your mom, or? *smirk*"
  • "She's really loud, eh? ;-)"
  • <a slight wtf/surprise look in a humorous way>
  • "Oh I get it, you're looking after your friend. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." (won't work I think)
If your lesbian friend got some special tricks, sure let us know.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top