Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her bed or yours?

Reaction score
I've never really thought about this before, but now I'm curious just how sensitive girls may be to this and if anyone has any thoughts on it. Here's the scenario:

I've been hanging out with a girl who has a bf, but it is clear that she has almost no interest left in him and her interest level in me is very high. Her bf is nuts, she complains that he won't have sex with her!!

We haven't even kissed yet, but sexual tension between us is pretty high now and I know the kiss (and possibly much more) will happen tonight. Now say she just had her bf over yesterday and they fooled around in her bed (without the sex of course :rolleyes: ) .. would the average girl then be very uncomfortable with fooling around with me in her bed the next day, or perhaps does that make it even better for her as a sort of revenge before she kicks her bf to the curb?

Really I'm sure whatever I choose will neither make nor break the deal, I just don't tend to get myself into too many girlfriend-stealing situations like this and was curious about the possible psychology behind this and whose place to go to for the good stuff :D

Reaction score
And while I'm at it (but on a slightly different subject..), since she complains about how her bf has no idea what he is doing in bed (again, not even talking about sex here), I'd like to plant the first kiss a LITTLE more smoothly than my usual semi-uncomfortable "randomly start making out with her while we're watching a movie in bed" routine: we're laying down in bed watching a movie, I've got my arm around her or rubbing her back or neck, then HOPEFULLY she turns to face me and I make my move. I'm sure it would be smoother to just randomly start kissing the back of her neck, but I feel like that's pretty ballsy before you've gotten the first normal kiss :)

As much experience as I've had, the first kiss with a girl is always a weak area for me.. I guess I'm bad at escalating kino to the point where it is totally natural or I'm just not good at picking out the right time.

Anyone have the same problem here, or perhaps have some advice to make the movie in bed routine better.. or maybe try something completely different?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it and don't worry.

And do not plan things with too much detail. You can't see the future. Let the moment guide you.

You think too much.

Reaction score
Hot Ice said:
You think too much.
Haha very true, but planning ahead often works in my favor. In regards to the bed question, I'm really just curious if that has any sort of psychological bearing on a woman.. I know they're fragile, emotional creatures :D

Hot Ice said:
And do not plan things with too much detail. You can't see the future. Let the moment guide you.
Well here I could use some help with the first kiss in general -- like I said, the moment often "guides me" into that awkward movie move I've used so much.. Once I have a better idea of what to do, then the moment will guide me in the right place more often!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez... you've got girls in your BED watching movies, and you can't kiss them?

Even I would have a tough time screwing that up. If a girl's on your bed you've won 99% of the battle.

Reaction score
Like I said, I'm just horrible at making that very first move, I always do it awkwardly. Once I do it I'm back in smooth sailing .. I guess nobody else has this sorta problem?

Reaction score
Stop thinking forward when you have to act now if you want emotions to be of any benefit to you.

Taking the first move awkwardly is a benefit to you. After some time you will learn from your mistakes. How else will you learn, if you plan on never having any problems?

This bed question of yours, why don't you ask HER? We'll only be messing with your head if we tell you yes or no.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it does make a difference and you can use it to your advantage. It's all about who has the home field advantage and at least for the very first time, it can be beneficial if she has it.

Consider this, we all know that first and foremost to be able to get into a woman's pants you've got to get her into the mood; for her to get into the mood she must be comfortable right? So ask yourself, where would a woman be most comfortable? BINGO! Her bedroom!

Again, we are just talking about the very first time. More times than not a woman already has her bedroom set up in a manner in which she feels most comfortable. Before you get too focused on her poon, take a good look around her bedroom. Look at the furnishings, their texture, their colors; all of these things mean something to her.

How does the room smell? Is her scent just her perfume or is it some type of food scented potpourri? Is music playing in the background? Are the lights on, off or dim? The knowledge of these things can be used to your advantage for that first performance and any subsequent encounters with her at either her place or yours.

Finally, since she is in HER environment, there's a better chance of her opening up and being herself sexually. Think about the memories she could have after you leave whenever she goes to bed. ;)

Just something to consider.

Reaction score
Bravo:up: Fransisco

It is true, but at the moment, you should not reject gaming a girl in your own home, because you believe you have more of a chance when you are in her own house.

It's like asking if kissing her on the cheek or the lips first is going to make a difference to how wild she is in bed with you the first time.

As for the kissing her part. You KNOW it's going to happen, don't doubt yourself. She is going to get close to you at some point in the night, and that is your opportunity to tell her how bad you want her by saying "wow, your shirt must really be comfortable". Feel just below her rib cage, and slide your hands up and over them, like a washboard, she will get that vibrating tickle that tells her she is being sexually aroused. Lean closer to her after she LET'S you touch her, and breath a little onto her neck and whisper whatever comes to mind "Your enjoying the movie?" I like to ask positive questions, just so she has the opportunity to whisper "yes" back to me. After that, it's all you baby.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If any hot babe saw my bed she wouldn't want to sleep with me, as a single man I just sleep on one blanket that covers my mattress and have two other thick but now filthy and unwashed for many years warm blankerts on top of me, I myself are always warm and comfortable, yet I can't see a hot babe wanting to sleep there, so I either go to the girls place or hire a hotel room for the night when I pick a hot babe up, I always shower daily and wear clean clothes, but the bedding has never been very well organised unfortunately. :crackup: