her ballpark

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. heres whats up.

if youve seen my other thread you know im talking about this new girl im with. shes very attractive & like everybody in my local mall likes her. this is what kills me. from using some of my don juan skills ive required this reaaal bangin girl but the problem is she knows waaay too many ppl there & iono ****. shes got all these friends right? and i dunno anybody. i never go to the mall ever, and she goes there all the time & meets up with all these guys and everyone knows her. how am i suppose to play better than her when i simply cant? its her ballpark, and its the only place we can go to meet. how am i suppose to give off an "i dont really care how many ppl like you i got all these ppl impression" or whatever? i mean she tellin me that all these guys who work there r buggin this kid for her number & ****. iono, sometimes i feel like jus quitting, give up. im not the most outgoin person in the world & just thinkin bout meetin up with her scares me kinda. i need to know how a don juan would handle this. i need you guys to give me advice. i feel sooo lucky to have this girl when i think it should be reversed. she loves me, we done like everythin but **** she been the farthest wit me, but i still dont feel like im good enough for her. next time we meet i know ppl are gonna be all over her.

tell me how a don juan would handle this situation. thnx

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, this might not be very useful, but .... why do you care how many people like her ? You got the girl ! If she knows that many people, why not just meet them with her, and make new friends or something ? Stick around her, present yourself, and make some talk, and it'll come together ... most of my current really close friends are people who were presented to me by others : at first, I didn't really talk to them, but slowly, we started chatting and became real buddies ... So, just try and be friendly around them, and they'll accept you, make you "one of them" possibly, or if not, you'll at least gain a few friends if you start chatting up with them.

Make "her" ballpark yours too.

Oh, and if the mall is so intimidating to you .. why not try another place ?

EDIT : I just read your other thread, and one thing I can say : don't overanalyze things. It will just make you more worried for nothing.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lacking confidence, plain and simple. Your mindset is "How can I compete with everyone else?" when it should be "How can anyone else compete with me?"

You need to change your attitude or else one of these other guys is going to take advantage of your insecurity.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel good enough for her? We gotta change that. You should be telling yourself Is she good enough for me? Blienk is right, its about the confidence. Good Luck!