Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hemingway's Fav Burger

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
At least, in my opinion. I've enjoyed cooking since I was 12, and it's certainly come in handy throughout my life. In my experience, women are super attracted to a guy who knows his way around a kitchen. A while back, I was on a date at a girl's house, and she asked me to open the bottle of wine. I had no idea how to. So, I pulled up a YT video to walk me through it.

Not my finest moment.

Anyway, earlier today, I came across Ernest Hemingway's favorite burger recipe. I don't know how many of y'all are foodies, but thought you may like to give it a try one day. This original recipe of Hemingway's was found at the JFK Museum in Boston:

Original-Recipe.jpg

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Willie,
No one made Hamberger Patties with that recipe,it would turn out like Hospital Mince...If you must try it,then forget the Spices and Wine, just thicken with Fallaffel Flour,roll in seasoned breadcrumbs.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Willie,
No one made Hamberger Patties with that recipe,it would turn out like Hospital Mince...If you must try it,then forget the Spices and Wine, just thicken with Fallaffel Flour,roll in seasoned breadcrumbs.
This is indeed how Hemingway made his favorite burger.

Made one last night, and it's really good. Some of the Spice Island spices have been DCd, so I used soy sauce and some other things instead.

Also, I didn't use India relish.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Willie,
Glad you enjoyed your Burgers,a Guy who has been cooking since twelve needs no lessons from me,I started in earnest during my late thirties,too late....Seems we come to life with little boxes in our brains that need a key to be opened,the later you leave it the more difficult it is to develop...Tactile and co-ordination skills like,Cooking,Gardening,Dancing will be learnt much more easily and naturally during ones youth...Applies to all things,seems the Wolf Children of India though rescued in late infancy,never learned to walk erect nor speak.If skills are not triggered early enough they will never develop to full potential.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Willie,
Glad you enjoyed your Burgers,a Guy who has been cooking since twelve needs no lessons from me,I started in earnest during my late thirties,too late....Seems we come to life with little boxes in our brains that need a key to be opened,the later you leave it the more difficult it is to develop...Tactile and co-ordination skills like,Cooking,Gardening,Dancing will be learnt much more easily and naturally during ones youth...Applies to all things,seems the Wolf Children of India though rescued in late infancy,never learned to walk erect nor speak.If skills are not triggered early enough they will never develop to full potential.
You're spot on. They say it's harder to learn a foreign language, the older you get.

You been in Australia your whole life?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Willie,
Yes Languages are a very good example.you actually learn to learn them....Richard Burton co-discoverer of the Niles Source had twenty nine,At our own Australian National University there was by repute a linguist who had close to a hundred!
I was born in a classically thatched village called Little Gaddesdon, in England,A War evacuee....Dad was away for six years the bombing in Plymouth was severe and it was best for Mum to enter into service for wealthy Folk who were semi retired there.