"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

helping out ur mate

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Alright I have a guy mate who likes my other chick mate. The chick and I are just friends, shes kinda attractive but I dont like her or dont want a relationship or anything of that sort with her, how can I help my mate out, like how do I put in a good word for him without going hes a nice guy ?

another question say u like a chick and her best mate or close mate (another girl not attractive )whos mates with you as well has a problem with you two going out will she talk crap about you to the chick? And if another guy likes her but he doesnt really have a chance will she talk about them how they should get to know each other to you and how they would make a good match?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
Alright I have a guy mate who likes my other chick mate. The chick and I are just friends, shes kinda attractive but I dont like her or dont want a relationship or anything of that sort with her, how can I help my mate out, like how do I put in a good word for him without going hes a nice guy ?
Comment on how these girls are all over your friend. Ask her what she thinks makes him so attractive to all these girls. She will look for his best qualities. If that doesn't make her want him, nothing will.

Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
another question say u like a chick and her best mate or close mate (another girl not attractive )whos mates with you as well has a problem with you two going out will she talk crap about you to the chick?
Why does she have a problem with you two going out? If you don't know, try and find out because it is important. Out of jealousy, girls will talk crap about you.

Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
And if another guy likes her but he doesnt really have a chance will she talk about them how they should get to know each other to you and how they would make a good match?
This other guy likes the same girl you do? And her friend doesn't have a problem with them going out? It is possible her friend can influence her in the decision she makes, but if there is just no attraction, chances are slim.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Why does she have a problem with you two going out? If you don't know, try and find out because it is important. Out of jealousy, girls will talk crap about you.
I dunno I thought that this girl might have some feelings for me cos at first she was always keen on hanging around with me, ringing me up, getting along with my family. Then when I told her that hey I just look at u as my sis and people are talking crap about us i dont want them to get the wrong impression. Shes kinda gets the message I think and after that she hasnt called me fora while and isnt so keen to hang around.

Also this chick is really overprotective of her mates. Shes kinda ugly and a tomboy, nothing femine about her. I mean she has two close girl mates. One I like, the other my other good mate likes. Shes not letting my mate go out with her other good mate dunno why though? And the other good mate likes my mate.

I am guessing she must have talked crap about me too to the chick I like.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Quote - Caveman
Comment on how these girls are all over your friend. Ask her what she thinks makes him so attractive to all these girls. She will look for his best qualities. If that doesn't make her want him, nothing will.


excellent advice, listen to Caveman :D


social proofing is key but at the end of the day he has to have some game too


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “
 
Top