"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Helping her with communication?

yello

New Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
OK Guys I'm in a major pot-hole.

Their is this one HB I have known for 3 years or something, and I know she is into me (instinct tells me I'm not in the friends category), but I don't think she has a clue how to react to kino or anything. I tried charm, kino everything (except nlp, trying tomorrow), and she just reacts not scared, not like annoyed or anything, just as if that is normal!?

OK, so she is a real HB, with brains and everything, but how can I get her to communicate her feelings (we are talking about a kind of standing up/sitting down atmosphere, we don't visit each others houses)?

Any tips on helping her out with what she wants to say?

Maybe I should just resort to every bible-tip in the book!!!

Any pointers to relevant articles?

P.S. My old frigging account got shuddown for some reason/deleted/maybe i just forgot the username/pwd. Damn. Moderators, can you recover accounts by IP-registered? I'm on a static IP.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Wait a second, you aren't in the friends category and you want her to open up her feeling to you???:confused:

ARE YOU NUTS!!!!

When women who aren't in a relationship with you open up their feelings to you, she virtually drops you into the friend category head first!!! Talk about wanting to become her emotional tampon....

If you want to get together with this woman, you need to have a mutual chemistry with one another. Without that, you'll be asking yourself why is she telling you all about her @sshole boyfriend again (which isn't you by the way).

Go out with her and sarge her as if you hadn't been acquaintances for three years. Those three years could be a problem if she sees that as making someone friends and nothing else.
 

yello

New Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Nice 1, sammo and Francisco d'Anconia. Doing that tomorrow hehe
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by yello
Nice 1, sammo and Francisco d'Anconia. Doing that tomorrow hehe
Let us know how it goes champ.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top