Helping girls with their problems.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I understand you listen and sympathise.

What MUSN'T you do?

Like you don't go compliment a girl, buy her things, kiss her ass to get her attracted and all the rest, what musn't you do when listening to her tell you about what her friend did with this friend to that friend.

good replies only please.

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you shouldn't do: tell her what to do

what you should do: listen to her drama

but, don't let her go into the drama too much. You have to "lead" her out of the drama (not by proposing solutions to her problems).

Don't take her seriously anyway, her drama is content-free.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist, silly thing to say.

newbie81, thanks, helpful reply. Be supportive, relaxed, positive about it, but dont think of solutions, and lead her out of it onto more positive things.
Got it :)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't very well seem like you don't care, that would just make you look cold and uncaring.
you can't tell them to **** off.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You so can tell them to fvck off, it's what keeps so many relationships going these days.

Be supportive, never offer solutions... if the conversation has no grounds except to simply be "for your information" then you can say "fvck off, I don't want to hear it"

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why SHOULD you care? Would you care if this was any of your guy friends? Women are not made from porcelaine, they're actually a lot tougher than us on emotional issues. It took me long to learn this, but now I know this is the case.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skydiver...

My friend committed suicide... there's no way I would back down

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once u give her solutions, you become just a friend. No longer a potential lover. If she keeps nagging u abt what she should do, reply: "If i tell you, it's gonna cost you. Baby, this type of info ain't free" or some C+F response...