Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!!

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33 and she's 21. We make out but when it comes to the real thing (fuk), I don't enjoy it. Now I want to not continue. She keeps calling me and sometimes come to to visit my house. She calls me more and more. How should I end this best so no one gets hurt. Or at least the minimum.

It's the first time I've been with anyone this much younger than me.

My reason for not wanting to continue is because we can't have ultimate sex. We can enjoy making out, but when it comes to intercourse, she doesn't enjoy it. Her vagina is way too tight for my big ****. My **** end up hurting her that she has to ask me to take it out. I guess we're mechanically incompatable.

What would you guys do?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

Hey,

Work your finger and tongue.

Work on that 'G' spot for about an hour.

That will open that 'thing' up and it will also lube it up.

Fore-play is the key.

cave dweller

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that you are having the best kind of problem to have!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tube of lube

Also,

If the fore-play does not work buy a tube of lube....

That stuff will open her up.

cave dweller

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two letters ... K and Y. That's all you need to fix this problem.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
One of my ex-boyfriends was just too damn big...so sometimes that is an issue.

However, your situation sounds to be in part a problem of her not being turned on. It could be that you're too big, too, but if she's not aroused the friction IS going to be rather painful for her.

Making sure she's aroused before trying to have intercourse might help the situation...and it will likely make her actually like it, too. Yes, a lubricant will likely ease her pain, but it won't make her get any enjoyment out of sex. It's better to just take the time to make her ready.

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
cave dweller covered it...

plus the KY... I keep some in the top drawer of my nightstand

right next to dildos which can also come in handy

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

Turns out that one of my ex's had a tipped uterus. That, in turn, means that I would hit it on just about every stroke. She said it was like being punched in the stomach.

Many years of crappy sex later we finally broke up.

I am now dating a younger woman (22, I'm 35) and don't have NEARLY the problems, but I still hit her uterus some times. You may want to try different positions.

Avoid legs up positions (like standing doggy) and her on top, sitting.

Otherwise - quite frankly - tell her that you are sexually incompatible and call it off. It simply is not worth it in my book. You will find someone who is compatible and will both be happier.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Otherwise - quite frankly - tell her that you are sexually incompatible and call it off. It simply is not worth it in my book. You will find someone who is compatible and will both be happier.
Agreed. If you stay with this woman, sex will become rare to non-existant. Find someone who is more sexually compatible.