"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

help

tWeaK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
help [needed now!!!!!!!]

This is gonna be a 2 part question:

1. Why do I set my standards to high? Ive only dated 2 girls and both of them were pretty good looking, but I know that if I really wanted to, I could be dating a lot of girls. The only reason I dont is because I dont fell attracted to them. I have no problem talking to them, but then when it comes to girls I would like to date that I think are attractive, I cant talk. All of the ideas are there, its just that I freeze up. I know if i could get over the whole convo thing, I would be set becuase Ive been told by a lot of chicks that Im good looking.


2. I wantedo know if its at all possible to date girls at your work. I know this question has been asked before, and I have done all the searches, but its kinda hard to find an answer. I dont work at any big office or anything, I just work at a stupid store out at the mall.

Thers this girl that I want to ask out, but I wanted to know if its possible to even make it work out.

Its also kinda weird bcuz she talks to all these other guys that, and I know this for fact bcuz ive been told it, that im better looking than them. She talks to them, but not me. Ive gotta thing of something to say to break the ice I suppose.

-And I know some of you will probably say that I just have to get the balls to go talk to her, or to read the bible. The thing is Ive read the bible twice. And thats just the problem, I dont want to ruin the whole thing by going and talking to her and destorying any chance I may have with her.

Thanks in advance for any input
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tWeaK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Not to sound like an a$s or anything but wow, when I said thanks in advance for any input I was assuming I would be getting some input.


Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
First of all, your number 1 is bullshit. You are attracted to these girls who you "know you can date." You're just afraid to give them a shot. quit creating excuses for why you aren't hooking up with all of these chicks.

2 - stay away from girls at work.
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
If you're not attracted to a girl, don't date her. It's that easy.

As far as girls at work go, I would tend to shy away from that one, unless you rarely see her. If things go bad, she can make work a very hostile place.
 
Top