"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Help!!!!

loservirgin4life

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Okay, so I talked to this girl and she was looking kind of mad. I don't know why. I kept trying to kino her and she backed away and went "ugh, creep!" I'm not a creep! I tried to kiss close her and got punched! I know she wasn't giving me full eye contact (she was looking at the guy behind me), but still...That was rude to punch me! I still want her! What can I do to make her go out with me!? Please help!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
You should have puilled out you **** and ****slapped her.
then givin her the old Hudini:D
nice name. did it coem from Giovanni's lsit by any chance?:p
 

loservirgin4life

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Patrick124
You should have puilled out you **** and ****slapped her.
then givin her the old Hudini:D
nice name. did it coem from Giovanni's lsit by any chance?:p
I'm not trying to get slapped with a lawsuit!

Giovanni's list? Whats that? :confused:
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
alright I'm taking my time to reply to this, so I hope it is real. First off if a gurl calls you a creep, for now you should just walk away, don't take any kind of harrassment by some gurl unless they are just playing around, you are worth more than that. Secondly, change your name, that is such a bad name, when you get better you are gonna wanna change it (esp when you get laid:)) so just do it now, to something you can live with and you'll get better replies too.

Take a look at the High School Bible located on the front page of this HS section... good luck
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
nah this is a fake account.
Giovanni or Eternal sue dit on alist of BS names becaus eof some kid whose name is "I want a Girl." they told him to change is name and hen listed a buncha othe r bad names to use, this one was on the lists.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Patrick124
nah this is a fake account.
Giovanni or Eternal sue dit on alist of BS names becaus eof some kid whose name is "I want a Girl." they told him to change is name and hen listed a buncha othe r bad names to use, this one was on the lists.

hopefully, at least ..... if not, I'm LMAO right now .... :rolleyes:

Good joke guys :cool:
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
I thought so, this has to be bogus, even for an extreme AFC.

Case in point: What the hell would compel an AFC to go in for a kiss, especially under "non-perfect" circumstances. How would he be familiar with the term "kiss close"?

Whoever it is, they make a BAD AFC, which I guess is a bit of a compliment.

BOGUS...NEXT
 
Last edited:

loservirgin4life

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
alright I'm taking my time to reply to this, so I hope it is real. First off if a gurl calls you a creep, for now you should just walk away, don't take any kind of harrassment by some gurl unless they are just playing around, you are worth more than that. Secondly, change your name, that is such a bad name, when you get better you are gonna wanna change it (esp when you get laid:)) so just do it now, to something you can live with and you'll get better replies too.

Take a look at the High School Bible located on the front page of this HS section... good luck
Thank you. There is a High School Bible? All I saw was the giant one on the link at the top and that little one by someone.

Everyone: Gio and Eternal? Who are they?
 
Top