Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help!

Aetolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, this will be my first post so here goes:

i'm kinda new in town, and there's a girl (better be if i'm posting here huh?)

on i think i've been put in the friends catagory and a big damn on that note.

other than cut it off (the chit chat, we talk in emails and ****), what can i do?

i need advice on how to "get her"
one problem is that she has a bf, and i'm not totally sure she's interested in me, i hope she is but that just might be my delusional world playing tricks on me (i told the monky in my brain to be quiet, and to tell the bird in my mouth to shut up too)
plus she lives down the street from me (be nice to just walk over and start making out, course then i'd wake up from my dream)

me, i'm shy, yet funny (most people know me for my dry wit and my brain), don't play sports, and a recovering nerd

how can i make this work?

also what are all the acronyms like ljbf is let's just be friends i think, but especially AFC?

ok if you really want to talk to me, my email is thordainmaster@hotmail.com

don't know how many people will see this post and care, but thanks for the time

also i'm sure there are other people in the same situation so they need help too, maybe

Last edited:

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i think you need to know what AFC Means

i need advice on how to "get her"

We don't come here to get girls.

to quote Pook:

"we become so damn awesome we make the girls chase us!"

have you read the Bible at all?
sounds like you have oneitis to me.

You might want to read the posts in the bible BEFORE you post., especially those by Pook.
If NONE ELSE read all of those by Pook, if it takes you 3 days.

Aetolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
minor update

alright thanks for the quick response:

first off read part/most of the bible

the parts by Pook were indead very enlightening

about oneitis, might be...
i think my main problem is fear of rejection which i know is stupid, if only for the reason if she rejects me i'm going to college in a few months anyways

hmmmm still what to do?

and what is AFC?!?!?!?

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
bout to go to sleep.

but rejection... I still struggle with that fear myself... youll have to get another opioin on that one:D

Golden Medal is good.
that movtivated me.

Search for it

Aetolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, another update, hurray?

ok more info about me to help you help me, mmk?

read about kino, (yay i actually understand what it means, though how the word kino came up? weird)

i really don't think i'm that confident and/or would just feel akward about doing it, plus what is non-sexual touching? like just tapping somebody on the shoulder? seems kinda worthless to me, but hey what the hell do i know?

i find i can talk to most everybody, but i am an *******, sarcastic and mean, of course anybody who is stupid enough to listen to me disgusts me.

about the oneitis thing, might be, i'm in a kinda small town, very small school, only 77 of us seniors, she's about the only girls i would even consider being on a date with, of course she's taken, some college ass, onlyhome on a few weekends, i could exploit that, but that might push her away, i mean that's pretty extreme

ok that's it for now
thanks for any help you can give me