"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

help

Jimbo

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
this is alittle embarrasing. I usually don't have any problems with girls at all. I have a beautiful girlfriend going on 9 months now which so far the relationship has been very succesful. She isn't the problem. Recently I was at my friends house and he invited some girls over. Kinda a small party. Anyway this really wonderful girl i've known for about a year, who is kinda friends with my girlfriend, was coming on to me like you wouldn't believe so naturally I go ahead and pursue. We go into my friends room and we make out and have alittle foreplay session generally havin some fun. I thought it seemed like she liked it and she was really into me alot.

The next morning I drive her home, she puts her number in my cell, giving good vibes and everythings cool.

Next day I run into her and I'm with my girlfriend. My girl and I are really close. We are generally all over eachother. The girl I cheated with says one or two words to us and takes off barely making eye contact.

Couple days pass I call her to see whats up and she says shes on the phone with a friend. Okay, I say cool, talk to you later and hang up. politely of course.

Next day I instant message her, she makes very light conversation like she doesn't give a f*ck. We talk I asked what she did the other day she said she was at, (we'll call him GuitarMan)'s house, another friend of mine. Apparently they kissed who knows what else. I don't really care, i'm a bigger mack than *guitarman* and I know her and *guitarman* aern't gonna be dating or anything. After a couple minutes of obvious failure online I quit talking to her.

Now every once in a while I see her. It's only been about a week now since I got with her but now she barely acknowleges me.

Now I assume these are some reasons why she won't treat me like she did that night anymore.
A. She doesn't want me to cheat on my girlfriend
B. She likes someone else
C. She lost intrest (how? besides the two listed above)

Really i'm clueless. To tell you the truth it also could be that she's a loser. I don't really know her too well but she seems pretty smart and cool. all help is appreciated, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Uh... so what's the problem? You need to decide what you want for yourself.
 

Jimbo

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
sorry, i accidently send it somehow before i finnished
 

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Next day I instant message her, she makes very light conversation like she doesn't give a f*ck. We talk I asked what she did the other day she said she was at, (we'll call him GuitarMan)'s house, another friend of mine. Apparently they kissed who knows what else. I don't really care, i'm a bigger mack than *guitarman* and I know her and *guitarman* aern't gonna be dating or anything. After a couple minutes of obvious failure online I quit talking to her.
Doesn't matter if you think you're a bigger "mack" than guitardude, she just nexted you.

Really i'm clueless. To tell you the truth it also could be that she's a loser.
Look dude it doesn't matter why, you should know by now how flaky women can be. Occom's razor dictates she was into you that night and got carried away, then had second thoughts the next day when she saw you with your g/f. She doesn't want to be with a cheater and she doesn't want to hurt her friend. I'm surprised she hasn't told your g/f about it already if they are friends.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
so naturally I go ahead and pursue
So cheating on your girlfriend of 9months with her "friend" comes naturally and you wonder why this girl has gone cold on you?
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.....You are sitting on a time bomb! The chick you "made-out" with will eventually tell your Gf. Or, she'll tell a mutual friend to both of them and the third girl will tell her. But she's going to find out.

If you feel the need to cheat on your girl then at least don't be a stupid idiot and cheat with some one who knows her! If you want to persue other girls, why don't you just break up with your Gf?
 

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.....You are sitting on a time bomb! The chick you "made-out" with will eventually tell your Gf. Or, she'll tell a mutual friend to both of them and the third girl will tell her. But she's going to find out.
-BULLSEYE!
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Dont you have a girlfriend? So why the **** are you thinking about what BITX x thinks about you??
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Jimbo

Really i'm clueless. To tell you the truth it also could be that she's a loser. I don't really know her too well but she seems pretty smart and cool. all help is appreciated, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Actually, you're the loser for cheating on your GF for her.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Wow. I don't know about other people here, but I really don't feel like giving a sh!t's worth of help to someone who starts out by telling us how wonderful his girlfriend is, then immediately proceeds to tell us a story about how he needs help figuring out a girl he cheated with at some party.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Yeah man, why'd you cheat on her, she sounds like a pretty decent girl. Please don't tell me you did it just for the sake of it, or because the opportunity presented itself.

You gotta be more careful, some people will do sh*t for one reason only - to f*ck your life up. It doesn't make sense, I know, but I've encountered too many people that will do things like this just to stir the pot or stir up the hornet's nest., especially women, who love their drama.
 
Top