"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Help

Colt45

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix
Payed made and liad need's help with this girl he is into. Please some one this Man!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I do not require any help. The situation is under control now. Somebody delete this thread.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
---meanwhile please see my posts!

I thought that's what we've been doing Colt?!?!?!?! Someone else can give more of an expert advice??? I'd like to see them try!
 

Colt45

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix
That is why I posted this man. To see if any one can realy help.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
He is doing a beautiful job of helping me thank you. But sure, if other people want to join in on my horrible life, be my guest.
 
Top