"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

help

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
i need some help with someting. these three *****s in the hallway stole my graphing calculator, and my CD player. i could only describe them to the police officer at my school by thier skin color, and what thier leader of them was wearing(only her jacket). although a guy on the football team said he coulndt get to them in time, but he will try to get it back. im so worried that i wont get my stuff back. anyone have any advice. i think i see them between lunch, and 5th period, but im not 100% sure. and i was thinking of hanging out in the area where they took my stuff. anyone have any advice. im really scared i wont see my stuff again. and is it just me or do these girls need a serious ass kicking? i mean they arent true girls if they do this kinda thing
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
First off, wrong sub-forum buddy. Second off, confront the girls like you would a man: they stole your stuff and unless they did it playfully you have every right to get it back. I'm not saying beat the crap out of them, but if your words and the police can't do anything about it I would say "Screw societies stupid "rules," I'm getting my stuff back" and get it back.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Police...
I hate the ****ing Police. They know my ****ing name I see them so much. And thats not a good thing. Don't be a ***** and call the cops. Thats gay. Be a man. Confront them and get your stuff back. Don't hit them no matter what the cause. Thats never good.Threaten them wit words and ****. Get load and in there face and threaten them. If you are like me and everyone knows you as the crazy homocidal sociopath then then they'll give it ack pronto. Then they'll tell the Councelor and you'll go to the Mental ward for another visit. But hell thats just me.

At first I though you were talking bout some guys/ I woulda said beat teh **** out of them but whatever. Your sure they wern't flirting like?
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
well if they were trying to flirt with me all they did was make me ready to beat the crap out of em. but what kind of threats would i use anyway?
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
Take some spray paint and spray the paint all over their clothes,skin and hair! LIke right before school. I don't think spray paint washes off too easily. Embarassment would kill them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top