"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Help

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
what does "SAG" mean in an email reply?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Screen Actors Guild

Is this chick an actress?

lol, I really have no clue
 

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
No, I emailed her and all she sent back was "sag"?

What the Fcuk?
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Seeing another guy? (Most likely)

Seducing a goldfish?

Starting a grabbag?



Give us more details on who she is and the circumstances surrounding your email.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5hit A Gumball
 
Top