Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help

wizards23

Reaction score
i think i got myself in somthing. i had read a past post by somebody and it said if u wait to long to call a girl that's interested in u her interest level will drop and most likely will play games with u when u call. i had this girl number for like 2 weeks now and never called due to the fact that i wouldnt know how to start a conversation and the bible didnt help. when i call and find out she playing games with me should i just quit talking to her or play games right along with her. im not desprite or nothing i just want to fix things up and get us in the right direction. does any body have anything for me to say or should i just quit thinking about calling her since i waited to long

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
call her up and say uve been busy the last few weeks but now u got some free time.. just talk to ehr as if you had only waited 4 days instead of two weeks. If shes playin games with you and ur gettin frustrated try just comin out with like "look i thought u were cool and i think we could have some fun together, are you interested in chillin sometime?" and if shes still palyin games i would forget about it.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you were out of town or something. ;)

That could also be a good conversation starter, just make sure you've actually been wherever you've said you were.

If you don't like that, then just act like you've just been too busy to call and act like it's no big deal. If she makes it a big deal, then tell her that you aren't looking for someone quite so clingy and she'll back off. Trust me.

wizards23

Reaction score
i dont think that out of town thing would work. but im going to try that. because me not calling would have her thinking i dont like her or im scared and i know im not scared