Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!

Devin

Reaction score
Well i dated this girl for three years (yes three years) and now i realize she wants back in my life.. what should i do? thanks in advance

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move the fvck on. I'm not gonna give you a huge essay on why, but for the sake of your life, DO IT.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey devin welcome to this board.Look up a few posts e.g the DJ bible or high school bible before you do anything. I hope it will enlighten you!

Devin

Reaction score
allright thanks and i have been reading everything before i even registered

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in high school? You do not need to get married right not? Have some fun and variety in your life. You are never going to get a lot of experience with different kinds of women if you are ***** whipped by one chick.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. Even if she's stunning, clever, funny, and horny dont. I bet she isn't either- Don't give it any thought, just move on and "experience" some other women!

And welcome to the board! Keep us updated on how things go, and I'm sure we can help you more:)

Just in case your wondering what to do next- read loads of posts and the bible and anything you can get your hands on for about...a week? Then go out and find 4/5 girls that your interested in, and build up their interest levels. Then come back here and tell us how things are going!

Best of luck