Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!

C

Cheery03Girl

I need to know what to do in this situation...

* ok so i am seeing this guy steve and him and i have hung out a couple times but he hasn't officially asked me out yet. the other night i was outside after work and this guy i work with, ben, kissed me and "nibbled" on my ear. now ben and i am pretty good friends but nothing like this has ever come up between us. that whole night at work we were constantly cuddly and touchy and things like that and we never usually are. he also asked me if he could come over that night and i told him that he couldn't. then all the kissing and things went down. i don't know how to handle this situation. i don't want to lose what i have with steve. ben also isn't really my type either, he is a huge druggie, yet so sweet and really cute. so what do you think. thanks in advance.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any combo with a druggie in it = you lose

btw, if i was steve and i learnt of what you did with a drug user, i wouldnt have anything to do with you afterwards. People that respect themselves only date people they respect. I know i couldnt respect any girl who chose to make out with some loser that uses various drugs.

Ask yourself, if he could do that, what else could he do? Mofo prolly has stds too lol.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheery03Girl
i don't know how to handle this situation. i don't want to lose what i have with steve.
This is a pretty easy answer. Quit the intimate contact with Ben if you don't want to "lose what you have" with Steve. Forget him being "cute and sweet", he's a freakin DRUGGIE.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this sounds like the story of my life about 7 months ago. I was dating a girl, we're both 17, she became interested in a drug addict, who was 20 btw, and we broke up. Now, she's went from an honor roll student to barely getting by, she's not going to college, she uses drugs too, and she's been f*cked by him so many times I wouldn't put any disease past him.

There's only really one choice here. Steve.

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off if you didnt want to lose what you have with steve you WOULD NOT HAVE kissed ben. Obviously you do not value what you two shares but also feels that Ben isnt good enough for you. From a DJ perspective I would suggest you to openly date both of them, let them know that you are not in an exclusive relationship with them.
However, from your wording I get the sense that BETWEEN the two men (you dont have enough commitment to have relationship with EITHER) you seems to like Ben more. So? maybe you should just ask ben out and see if it turns into something special.

sigh... women are such great flirts. you just devalued the kisses i got. Apparently it isnt because im that smooth, just girls have no sense of commitment.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are drugs.

now only if people would read any of my threads :)

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wtf, does everyone here despise of drugs? When did this turn into a jesus freak forum?

I wouldn't worry about Ben smoking some weed from time to time, which is probably what he is into...As long as he isn't doing crank/crack/heroin/etc...

"Forget him being "cute and sweet", he's a freakin DRUGGIE."

LOL...DJ Girevik, you sound like my catholic friend...