Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anybody respected on this board that would be willing to help me. I plan on starting up clubbing again. I'd like to post to him/her field reports. What do you think?

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
boss,

Why don't you post your reports and updates on this thread, so, we can all read them and respond if we choose to do so?

BTW, that is one of the reasons that a lot of guys lurk and post here..

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went for a long walk today-

I said hi, to a couple of people. What I kind of noticed, is that they seemed to find it weird that I said hi to them. Like why is some random stranger talking to me?

I don't know, why I give off this vibe. It seems that other people don't have this problem. What I also found out, when somebody actually knows me, they think it is normal. This is just my impression from the non-verbal communication signals.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I said hi, to a couple of people. What I kind of noticed, is that they seemed to find it weird that I said hi to them. Like why is some random stranger talking to me?

I don't know, why I give off this vibe. It seems that other people don't have this problem. What I also found out, when somebody actually knows me, they think it is normal. This is just my impression from the non-verbal communication signals.
I notice this too. It's like nobody wants to talk to anyone who isn't already in their "group".

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking

Saying Hi

Should I approach this any differently? I guess, I am not the only one with this problem. Does this go away the more, I practice? I just, don't want to bug any people, that don't want to be bugged.