help

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl that I am going after. At the beginning I was a wuss and she could care less about me. But then, I realized what I was doing "being a wuss" and changed the whole gameplan. I totally ignored her for a week, played C/F with her, and next thing you know , she calls me every day and e-mails me everyday. NOw is the situation, she invited me to her female friends party of 3 girls so I know there will be a lot of girls at the party. I am not bf/gf with the current girl right now. I know girls don't think rationally, but if there were some hot girls at the party, should I
1. get emails and phone numbers of all the girls there right in front of the one I am going after, this way make her more jealous.
2. or this will backfire and she will think of me as playboy jerk and never talk to me again
3. Be nice and stick to her all night, so she can show me off to all her friends.
moral dilemna here, nyone have suggestions?

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vonbock said:
There is this girl that I am going after. At the beginning I was a wuss and she could care less about me. But then, I realized what I was doing "being a wuss" and changed the whole gameplan. I totally ignored her for a week, played C/F with her, and next thing you know , she calls me every day and e-mails me everyday. NOw is the situation, she invited me to her female friends party of 3 girls so I know there will be a lot of girls at the party. I am not bf/gf with the current girl right now. I know girls don't think rationally, but if there were some hot girls at the party, should I
1. get emails and phone numbers of all the girls there right in front of the one I am going after, this way make her more jealous.
2. or this will backfire and she will think of me as playboy jerk and never talk to me again
3. Be nice and stick to her all night, so she can show me off to all her friends.
moral dilemna here, nyone have suggestions?
Don't get all the girls phone numbers, get a few, or you don't have to get phone #'s, just talk to other girls and make sure she sees you.

Remeber when you were a wuss and she didn't talk to you. So if you think your plan will backfire and she'll never talk to you again, didn't you thinl that when you were a wuss? And then she emailed you. Get my point? Never speaking to you again is the worst that could happen. And who cares what she thinks of you? There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Stick around her a little bit during the night, but mostly talk to other people, that's what parties are all about, she'll wonder where you are, what you could be saying, why you're not with her, and don't be nice. When the party is coming to an end get closer to her, find a quiet place, make strong eye contact, kiss, makeout, etc.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good response from aussiegoat55. Basically...what do you want to do? If you want numbers from girls at the party, get them. If not, don't. The same attitude should apply to those girls: are they good enough for you? If the first girl gives you static, just brush her off lightly with more C&F. Make her work for your attention. Remember that women don't behave logically, so if you behave illogically, ironically women will behave in predictable ways, which is what we here at SS want!

You had success with some C&F and scarcity I am the prize technique. You have to realise though that in the long run, this is not a technique, it is the way you behave all the time. This should be your attitude, not a temporary mask you wear just to get an outcome. Keep it up!!