Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help with with hooking the REAL girl.

didntcare

Reaction score
hey bros,

just a little background fill.

girl, 21, Christian, family values person, studies social sciences, does charity work, volunteers for the less fortunate. believes the world in its entirety is fake and wants to be a writer for a humanitarian journal.

I'm really intent in making this an LTR because shes really sweet, genuine and different from the rest of the pickings. Oneitis hooblah or whatever, I really don't care, this ones a keeper!

what has happened.

DAY 2

I think I bungled up on this one, a little kino, played the "I like" game, shared alot of laughs, misinterpretations and jokes. what I screwed up in was on overloading on ****y/funny material and not enough vibing so to speak, rapport was not accomplished because she mentioned at the end "I know so little of you", which yet again triggered of one of my "chauvinistic CF responses" that we've grown so fond of. ARGH. stupid me didn't realise till after the date as I was enjoying the banter :rolleyes: .

in the end, I think I would describe myself as egotistical :p .
and might have overdone it and given the player image. so I think attraction fell right there and then.

I'm going to look forward in setting up a day 3 to salvage the situation and would like to see the different angles the guys here would take to strangle the issue.

I'm abit vexed with thinking how to associate myself to her with happy feelings. the trouble is, she thinks the world is fake and if I tell her to drop all the bad feelings, she'll say its escapism ( said it once during day 2 ). :confused: I mean, she still talks abt good feelings, but Im afraid that if I go into patterning the good feelings, she might reject it in its entirety and take me for an escape artist! :D

how? my brothers!

Im thinking of doing a 180deg role reversal, turn down the C+F volume know to 2 and concentrate on rapport/vibing, revealing me and what I believe in. and definitely try to associate myself with good feelings in her. ( Patterning ). while holding on to confident man I am.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't care?

Man, you DON'TCARE. You have learnt nothing in here and you are about to fu#k this up totally. Oneitis, AFC, you name it, you are gone. She is the one right? Oh well, good luck anyway.

didntcare

Reaction score
:) thanks dude. Im intent on this one until I break it.

Make the ho say no!

now can we be more constructive? :cool:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Good girls actually prefer the nice guys, but with a little mystery and edge...but only slight. If you over-do the methods you use on average women you will crash and burn.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily nice; just mature men who understand women better than women know themselves.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by EpsilonArmati
Not necessarily nice; just mature men who understand women better than women know themselves.
Don't confuse "nice guy" with pathetic pandering lapdog...not the same thing. Men really need to understand the difference between a woman's definition of a "nice guy" and a man's definition of a "nice guy". To women, a nice guy is a mature, respectful, kind and caring man who treats her well. To men, a nice guy is the guy who gets a crush on a female and pretends to be her friend without telling her he was only pretending to be her friend when in reality, he wants to get in her pants. Since he started out betraying her right from the start and is under the impression that she "owes him" her love because of all he does for her...and any man that betrays and is nice with strings attached actually isn't very "nice" at all. He's actually a bit of an a$$...because he lies, misleads and then doesn't understand why the woman/girl doesn't want him.

Church girls and good girls like the women's definition of a "nice guy", NOT a man's definition of a "nice guy".

didntcare

Reaction score
To women, a nice guy is a mature, respectful, kind and caring man who treats her well. To men, a nice guy is the guy who gets a crush on a female and pretends to be her friend without telling her he was only pretending to be her friend when in reality, he wants to get in her pants. Since he started out betraying her right from the start and is under the impression that she "owes him" her love because of all he does for her...and any man that betrays and is nice with strings attached actually isn't very "nice" at all. He's actually a bit of an a$$...because he lies, misleads and then doesn't understand why the woman/girl doesn't want him.
Church girls and good girls like the women's definition of a "nice guy", NOT a man's definition of a "nice guy". [/B]

hey this summs it! I appreciate it. thanks bro. Im going to have to be the unconditional gentleman.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: didn't care?

Originally posted by Sart
Man, you DON'TCARE. You have learnt nothing in here and you are about to fu#k this up totally. Oneitis, AFC, you name it, you are gone. She is the one right? Oh well, good luck anyway.
lmao dude, he just signed on. The post reeks of AFC. See that link that says DJ Bible? Read it.

Twice.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: didn't care?

Originally posted by AFK Protector
lmao dude, he just signed on. The post reeks of AFC. See that link that says DJ Bible? Read it.

Twice.
No, no, no...not with a girl like the one he described. Girls like that are rare and they don't play the games most women do. Since they don't play the games, men have to approach them entirely differently or they will get nowhere. Granted, he might be a little over eager about her...but I suspect that's more to do with him knowing that girls like her are a rare find. He can't be too pushy and eager with HER, but it's okay for him to be excited that he's found a nearly extinct type of girl that he's interested in.