Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help with ******** translation please...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just out of the blue she sends me this email

I just wanted to say sorry for my tone on Saturday evening. Things are
crazy busy at present with no end in site and I by no means want to lead
you on when I know I just don't have any free time.
I sense another potential problem as well. You've said to me that you want
to concentrate your efforts on building your career and that you just want
a causal relationship if any. You mentioned to me that even if you found
the "one" if would be at least 2 yrs before you would consider marriage. I
don't think I am the one for you. Unlike yourself I am looking for
something serious leading to marriage. If I find the one I don't want to
wait 2 or 3 years. I don't want to really start liking you and then be
disappointed, hence I think friends may be a better option.

With all this being said. I respect your honestly and for being straight. I
wish you all the best with your career and personal pursuits.
my response is going to be ...

I forgive you :)

call me so that we can talk about all these crazy ideas you have about me. :(

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
hahaha that response is perfect.

It puts it all back on her, and not you.
I don't understand how his response is perfect nor what you're trying to convey.

The email message sent by her is basically a rejection. Next.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl has a good heart and she is mature.

I think this is a situation where I just have to ignore it and move forward. She is totally wrong about me.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wish you all the best with your career and personal pursuits."

...erm... this girl must work in HR. What a cold way to put it.

Anyway, yeah, if you ignore it you'll find out there is any interest at all, but it doesn't look good.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warlord
I don't understand how his response is perfect nor what you're trying to convey.

The email message sent by her is basically a rejection. Next.
Since you don't seem to understand, let me spell it out nice and simple, for you.

The entire email talks about what's wrong with 00Kevin, and she makes no mention of anything being wrong with herself. She makes it sound like the only reason this relationship wouldn't work would entirely be his fault. She tries to let herself get off "scott free".

His reply turns the entire thing around and puts the fault back on her in onl.y two lines. It's brilliant and simple all at the same time.

now do you get it?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
just out of the blue she sends me this email

my response is going to be ...

I forgive you :)

call me so that we can talk about all these crazy ideas you have about me. :(
Translation: "I will not get naked for you, other men will make me moan deep into the night, but not you, but can we still be friends?"

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you don't seem to understand, let me spell it out nice and simple, for you.

The entire email talks about what's wrong with 00Kevin, and she makes no mention of anything being wrong with herself. She makes it sound like the only reason this relationship wouldn't work would entirely be his fault. She tries to let herself get off "scott free".

His reply turns the entire thing around and puts the fault back on her in onl.y two lines. It's brilliant and simple all at the same time.

now do you get it?
I had spent about 15 mins writing an email a page long... and then I stoped and thought twice about it.

It was then that I was blessed with those two lines.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Heh, and I just breezed though the OR post, no intention of posting. Good eyes TBAC.

So it's like this. BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU.

Reply.
I forgive you. Talk to me about your crazy thoughts for me.

Her.
WTF?! I thought he'd let me go easy. I still like him...oooammomoannnn..So confused! I want to stay, but I don't...Damn you for making me thinnkkkk!!!

Bam! Tables flipped. Kevin 1. Girl -45.
Woot! Party time Kev!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
Heh, and I just breezed though the OR post, no intention of posting. Good eyes TBAC.

So it's like this. BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU BLAME YOU.

Reply.
I forgive you. Talk to me about your crazy thoughts for me.

Her.
WTF?! I thought he'd let me go easy. I still like him...oooammomoannnn..So confused! I want to stay, but I don't...Damn you for making me thinnkkkk!!!

Bam! Tables flipped. Kevin 1. Girl -45.
Woot! Party time Kev!
lol

yup, that pretty much sums it up hahaha

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no reply yet.

I'll give her a few days .. I'm sure she has to talk to her friends and read her mags before doing anything.

If I get no response by the weekend I will call her up again.

coaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on to another ...she filed you away in her mind as" friend"

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
she filed you away in her mind as" friend"
This guy nailed it, shes not that interested simple as that. More importantly why does she know your plans as far as relationships go? Sounds like you didnt know this b!tch for all that long so why does she have full knowledge of your plans? (not that it would make a lick of difference if you told her you dont plan on getting married until 60 years of age and she was into you, thats just the chick excuse she used to move on)

"I'm wanting commitment and marriage hence I'm moving on"

Uh uh, apart from Hollywood that just doesnt happen (if shes into you) You can be on death row and a b!tch will still stick to you like sh!t to a blanket as long as your still making her cooch wet and stirring her emotions.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

now do you get it?
Alrighty, I hope the best for 00Kevin, I know I wouldn't even respond and just head to the strip joint to get some booty shaking action to make me up my spirits... that or killing someone.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
This guy nailed it, shes not that interested simple as that. More importantly why does she know your plans as far as relationships go? Sounds like you didnt know this b!tch for all that long so why does she have full knowledge of your plans? (not that it would make a lick of difference if you told her you dont plan on getting married until 60 years of age and she was into you, thats just the chick excuse she used to move on)

"I'm wanting commitment and marriage hence I'm moving on"

Uh uh, apart from Hollywood that just doesnt happen (if shes into you) You can be on death row and a b!tch will still stick to you like sh!t to a blanket as long as your still making her cooch wet and stirring her emotions.
i took her out for a coffee, went to her house (she made me some cookies) and had a few simple conversations on the phone with her. Nothing more then that.

The sad thing is she doesn't understand anything I said to her. She wants to get married really quickly and I think that is strange. She is totally jumping to conclusions about my plans.

Don't get me wrong, I have other women that I can date and have a good time with. I just don't like it when a girl jumps to false conclusions.

The reason she is runing away is because she is afraid of getting hurt by me.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin, my friend, don't ever buy the 'afraid of being hurt' sh*t.

It's one of the endless cliched paradigms girls use to get rid of guys they aren't interested into, together with 'it's not you, it's me' or 'i need some time to think about myself' and I'm sure you know another bunch of them...

Next her, and don't look back. Actions speak louder than words, don't forget that. If she's not f*cking you right now, it must be a clue that she's not really interested.

Girls usually put men in four cathegories:

1) Just an acquaintance
2) Just a friend
3) Long term relationship material (that's when they hold back sex for a certain hiatus)
4) Sex buddy... which may leed to LTR as soon as you show the smallest amount of interest.

...you just slipped from the third cathegory to the second one. Now just be a man, grab your balls and do the final leap towards the first one, leaving her and all her psycho-babble in a dark angle of your life.

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't next her yet....
sounds like she likes you alot and is just putting you through one of the many SH!T TESTS girls put guys through....

she is just hoping to get a response from you...
I think you gave her a pretty damn good response.

-Respect

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well this woman is older then I am and I guess she is feeling her biological clock tick away.

This is why I say modern women are illogical.

1. The young ones (18-24) say, "I don't want to have a serious relationship"

2. The girls (24-27) say, "I want to focus on my career"

3. The girls 28+ are in a rush to get married

The funny thing is that women used to be in a rush to get married at around 18-22.

Some good their sleeping around and careers have done.

when they get to 30+ they go into panic mode, marry the first loser that comes around (because they are now ugly) and then they get fat and divorced.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin... you're rather harsh and cynical but so true it hurts.

Your skin seems rather thick, so there is no need for our advice, in my opinion. Just broaden your personal universe, and search more interesting woman, and not desperate ones. Leave them to television serials... :D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a conversation with another girl I know about this chick.

here are some of the things that she said.

your response was actually surprising

i am glad you bit your tongue

and did not get nasty on her

she would have deserved it

she is obviously a dillusional *****, just a bit too high on herself is she thinks that she can come to a conclusion of such after one coffee"

u are a highpowered buisness man that just does not have time for betty crocker"

seriously tell her to send you a cheque for the coffee and rotate on it
Of course, this girl will say anything to make her self look beter then the other girls I'm dating.