Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with situation at work

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called in to see what time i was supposed to work (in my head i was hoping for MANDY, the girl I have a crush on, would pick up the phone) and luckily she picked it up! I asked her what time I had to come in. She told me i had to work at 4:15 today. So i said "cool, thanks".... but i wanted the conversation to go a little longer and asked her how school was (she just started going back to school again after many years).

She happily told how it went and how she was all excited about it. (she sounded very excited when she was telling me) She went on for like 3-5 mins talking about it. I also asked her school related topics etc etc. which kept her going.

She even thanked me for asking her about school in a very sincere way.

BUT HERE COMES THE BAD PART (i think)

On the phone, she went like this:

"oh thanks for asking, you're the first one to ask me that. THANK YOU!. Carlos (her co worker/"friend who she hangs out with mostly from work/who already has a girlfriend/who she probably ****ed?") didn't even ask me how schol went for me. Earlier I was like hey Carlos aren't you forgetting to ask me something ( I guess mandy wanted carlos to ask her how school was) "

So, I just said bye and that was the end of it.

So, uhh, why the fuvck would she suddenly bring up carlos in the picture and how she telling me how she gave carlos hints to make him ask her how school went for her?

I really wouild like to make my move on this ***** soon. carlos mandy and I have been working in that place for 3years and she has been "friends" with carlos for quite some time now meaning they hangout outside work and not me. I didn't have the confidence and all that back then until i saw this site and read all of your posts. Everyone has some what noticed the change in me lately. From personality to physique (By the way I didn't do this overnight)

ANyways, why would she bring up stuff like that about carlos all the sudden? im confused.

Please help me o' humble ones

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons why you don't stick your d1nk in the company ink. You're getting jealous and 5hit, and if you even end up dating this chick, and it doesn't work out, you're gonna have problems.

There was a situation at my workplace a few years ago. This guy cheated on his wife with the accountant. At the same time, this guy was fvcking the secretary. They found out and the secretary and accountant had bad blood toward each other. To make matters worse, the guy's wife would call here to yell at the accountant. But it doesn't stop there. The accountant becomes pregnant from screwing this guy.

All 3 of them no longer work here.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want a piece of her, not a relationship or anything.

Anyway, we only work together twice a week and she know's i have for months left working since i will be graduating.

I never really showed much interest in her until lately.... ive been teasing, c&f and stuff... which seems to be working i guess? (thanks to everyone here)

Recently WHenever i come into work (coffee bar), she would greet me like, "Hi tom, how are you?"

And I would just say "fine thanks" and not ask her back.

Yeah, about this carlos guy, he has been "friends" with mandy and hanging out with her even when mandy was dating some other guy.

Do you think carlos is just a good friend of hers?

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They may just be friends, but I'm sure Carlos would have sex with her if he could. He is a man after all.

In my opinion just don't worry about him. Let him do his thing and you just do yours. At some point you need to take your relationship with Mandy outside of work. Invite her out to do something with other people so she is comfortable doing social things with you outside of work, then see about setting up something where you are one on one. When the time is right perform a kiss test and see how she reacts. If is goes well, great, move forward. If not, you will know for sure she isn't interested and you can just move on.

But like other people have said it is dangerous messing around at work (even just for sex.)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one way to find out the answers to all your questions.

Ask her out!

Save yourself all the drama of worrying and fretting over the situation.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys... and by the way..

I learned sooo many things here. I have become better with women and see everything from a whole different prespective. I have applied many of your strategies to the way I handle women now but I molded them to my own style to fit me. Its like putting on a T-shirt that fits you =)

I can sooo easily detect when women are testing me and I would know how to handle the situation right away.

For example, this chick at work would tell
me "You are soooo mean"(with a grin on her face) and I would say something like "hey, that's what I'm paid to do"

Anyways, Good stuff here. Thanks guys.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget Carlos or any other guy she is 'friends' with. Make your move, don't worry about anyone else. By wondering about him, you're posing him as some sort of challenge or opstical you need to over come. Shake that train of thought off, it's not doing you any good. You're the one that other guys should be worried about when it comes to girls they're interested in. Get it?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, talking about school is a death topic, but you seemed to have congruence with asking her that.

That whole thing with Carlos is one of those subconsious tests
females throw. She will see how you respond to what another guy would do. She will look to see if you are the wussy nice guy type or the C&F type.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stalluproar
Normally, talking about school is a death topic, but you seemed to have congruence with asking her that.

That whole thing with Carlos is one of those subconsious tests
females throw. She will see how you respond to what another guy would do. She will look to see if you are the wussy nice guy type or the C&F type.
Yes biker and stall are both right. I don't need to worry about this guy. Thanks for making me realize again.