Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help With Older Woman

Kyran

Reaction score
First of all thanks alot to all you guys since coming to this site for the last few months my confidence has skyrocketed. Now I can talk and dance with women and sometimes get a number in a night, something I hardly dreamed of before.

Anyway I'm basically a 19 year old student that works in fast food, lives alone, loves to have fun. On saturday night I met this girl and everything was going well. I had her laughing and light kino (got rid of some sleaze by telling him her and her freind were lesbians). The problem she's 26 rich, sexy and classy, everything I'm not. She got a bit hesitant at my age but I went for it anyway and were going out sailing together on sunday next week.

Now it's Mon night and I have her home number I know she lives alone.

My problem is I don't know when the best time to ring is and what would be best to say. Should I keep the convo quick give her the details for sun and hang up? Or try to organise an earlier date? What would you guys do? Have any of you had problem with age gaps and older women?

I'm alot less nervous with younger women.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers... Kyran

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what specifics I can help you with, but maybe this will help:

You are going sailing on Sunday, and you are going to have a good time out there. Maybe some girl will be there with you, or maybe not, but regardless you are going out there to have a great days sailing and it's her lucky day if she happens to be with you. Wow, think about it, she should be honoured to have you bring her out on such a cool trip. Her loss if she doesn't, cos you're a great guy out there having a good time.

Read this, believe it, and hold this attitude in mind when you call her (not going to advise you on when you should, others will know better).

Osc.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't yet established a definite time next Sunday to pick her up, then dial up her number and tell her the time. Keep the conversation brief and to the point and then hang up. Don't phone her between that phone call and next Sunday to set up an earlier date. You want to appear to be a challenge to her.

Kyran

Reaction score
Thanks Oscar and Sojourner, I'll keep that in mind. Now if only I had a car to pick her up in, and I could drive ;)