Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with Hair

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had trouble with gettign anice hairstyle. Due to my wide and recessive forehead along with a round face (think bruce willis but round face and no facial hair), i am limited to growing out my hair long to cover my forehead. It's frustrating during windy days or when it gets oily and expose my forehead becase the bangs clustered together. I really really want a buzz cut but i'm afraid because of my large forehead, if i had even the slightest facial hair i'd do it in a heartbeat but i dont, and on top of that, i have no sideburns. my templar hair stops where my ear begins. Does anyone have any advice in my situation?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I cut #1 on the sides, and leave like 2 inches on the top. Then gel it backwards. I have big forehead too, think Simpson grandpa.. I can wear it like that, or du-rag, don't matter.

It only matters when you worry about your hair like a tupey. Your hair does not get you fvcked, you can shave it all, you still get pvssy.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, I guess I need more confident.

Basically what I have is almost similar to Akon, if you guys have seen pictures of him. He keeps his buzzed. But he was able to grow some mustache, I dont have them =[ And on top of that acne scars on my temple regions make it worse.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also find yourself a cool hat, maybe one of those pimpy hats with a feather. See a doctor for your skin, exercise more.