Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with Eye CONTACT

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a retreat (camp) from August 8th until Thursday and I saw a beautiful girl over there. I saw her at last year's camp, but of course this year I've changed a lot into a respectable person (applaud lol)
Anyways, since I read about the DJ tips, I decided to use eye contact on her. The results actually interesting but I was confused by some of them. Here are the reaction:

First try: Just a stare and I look back (I should've looked to see if she looked back too)

Second try: I got up and looked and she looked up as I got up (she was sitting down) and she seemed somewhat excited and happy <It looked like she sort of bit her lip>

Third try and Fourth try: We're both sitting down as we read the bible (It's a retreat!!!) Break time begins, I stare, and then she grabs the desk and jerks forward trying to make me flinch < you guys now what i mean> Then she looks excited and interested, and she is biting her lower lip.

HOWEVER!!! After those incidents she didn't take much notice of me afterwards....now it is you to comment about this!!!

Thanks

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CMON PEOPLE ...IF you have a tip or have something to say about this be free to leave a message

I'm trying to seek a better answer so I maybe can get this girl next year if school girls suck!! :p

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of people..with some helpful tips or answers. any more tips, pointers, or anything else at all, but no nonsense...:( :confused:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude these guys may sound harsh with their tips...but it is the truth.

ADVICE: grab your balls and go over there and chat her up

OR: continue giving her eye contact whilst in the distance a DJ like me will go over to HB and game the fvck out of her ..

your decision

be a DJ or a MENTAL MASTURBATOR

now with respect to your original question of eye contact...yes it is an important asset in the DJ tool kit...but doesn't mean sh!t unless you approach

remember girls never approach
you are the man
just go over and see what happens
if you don't get a positive response....try again with some other chick...
at least this way you get practice and improve your skills!

good luck..and may the force be with you!

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
You were supposed to approach after the eye contact. She thinks you are chicken **** because you didn't act.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL thanks for the motivation guys..I'll remember that next time...
That could also be the reason too..who knows

:D ;)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by defiancy
I was at a retreat (camp) from August 8th until Thursday and I saw a beautiful girl over there. I saw her at last year's camp, but of course this year I've changed a lot into a respectable person (applaud lol)
Anyways, since I read about the DJ tips, I decided to use eye contact on her. The results actually interesting but I was confused by some of them. Here are the reaction:

First try: Just a stare and I look back (I should've looked to see if she looked back too)

Second try: I got up and looked and she looked up as I got up (she was sitting down) and she seemed somewhat excited and happy <It looked like she sort of bit her lip>

Third try and Fourth try: We're both sitting down as we read the bible (It's a retreat!!!) Break time begins, I stare, and then she grabs the desk and jerks forward trying to make me flinch < you guys now what i mean> Then she looks excited and interested, and she is biting her lower lip.

HOWEVER!!! After those incidents she didn't take much notice of me afterwards....now it is you to comment about this!!!

Thanks
I had a similar experience like this a few months ago in school. You didn't say anything, which almost makes it 100% certain you won't be touching this girl ever. She either thought you weren't interested or you were too scared to say anything. That's why she didn't take much notice to you after all that eye contact. You're the man therefore you have to make the first move. Remember that the next time something like this happens because you pretty much blew it with this girl.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I feel sad.....hmm...:eek: I think a surprise icon is needed...well if i couldve comment on anything unusual she wore I would've done so, but no topic sprung in my mind <there's always a possibility I can try again who knows?!!...after all the first time I saw her I was a loser and I screwed up badly, this time I did better, and next time I won't fail

These actually means something ehh?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by defiancy
Now I feel sad.....hmm...:eek: I think a surprise icon is needed...well if i couldve comment on anything unusual she wore I would've done so, but no topic sprung in my mind <there's always a possibility I can try again who knows?!!...after all the first time I saw her I was a loser and I screwed up badly, this time I did better, and next time I won't fail

These actually means something ehh?
Try again. You have nothing to lose and you don't want to go on wondering what could've been like I am right now with the girl i mentioned.

"No topic sprung to mind"

Say anything. Anything at all. Anything is better than nothing.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been through this (pretty much every guy alive has) and like any other learning experience its the screw-ups that really burn what we did wrong into our brain, is it now obvious to you what you should have done?

No doubt she was interested, her excited/happy look on your second try is so obvious -she was anticipating your approach, she even sensed (women are incredibly perceptive) that you wanted to, but were hesitant/scared/nervous... so she tried to ease the tension by teasing you with the whole jerking the desk thing. When women do these things they think it is so incredibly obvious and really 'putting themselves out there', while we are hardly registering it on the 'radar'. By not doing anything about it she either thought that you weren't interested, you don't 'get it' (the whole game) or were a wuss, what you are seeing from her now is the result of your in-action, you disappointed her, she is likely even resenting you a bit for it.

You are the man, and regardless of where you are or who you are interested in, you are expected to make the move. Be a man than can recognize what he wants and has the balls to then go after it!

Does this girl know your name?, do you know hers?, that would be a start! Walk up to the girl and say " hey I don't know you / I haven't met you yet / I've seen you around but, I don't know your name! I'm -----" Always keep it simple, forcing yourself to be clever or ****y and funny within the first 10 seconds of meeting someone isn't helpful.

One piece of advice from my personal experience in similar situations is; although you have not made it impossible to hook-up with this girl, you have now dug yourself a hole. Next time you see her (unless a year has past and she's forgotten about this whole thing/you) she will be making you work for it, she'll want some sort of positive proof that you really aren't a wuss. And that, my friend, is a tough hill to climb, and unless you really like a challenge it is likely better just to chalk her up as part of your DJ education and move on!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are sitting around as an idiot playing games and she's getting bored/feeling unwanted, okay.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit LOL
IT sounds like that it's the end for me but if she forgot my first attempt last year when I was stupider...she is most likely to forgot this one too, and there's always a chance I can come back stronger than ever..you know it was my first attempt on a girl using DJ LOL so it's reasonable...:D

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any more comments...I value them heheh

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, man..what you need is a change in attitude..

I remember doing exactly what you did...look for signs of interest etc..it's all BS...

Now that I'm a tad more experienced, I can tell you : SCREW the damn signs(i.e. biting lip, tossing hair, whatever).I can't stress this enough..
Make eye contact..that's good...
Smile...
Go approach - chat her up, look at Mr Finger's stuff, it's good, for this sort of thing...