help with a plate that i really like

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is one of my current 4 plates. The most recent one...

I have seen her 4 to 5 times, we ****ed and it was amazing. Funny, smart girl and I could see something developing...

Since I have a live-in GF and she was going to find out sooner or later I told her I was in the middle of moving out and that it would take a few months...

At the beginning she took it smooth but now says she is not sure she can handle the drama and that it is better we pause things until this is solved. That she can't be with me knowing I sleep with somebody else....

ideas on how to play this????

these are he last words:

"It is our choices that determined our future , I just don't want to jump in into something knowing that I can't give my 100% . I do things right from the beginning or I do nothing at all. I am sure you will agree with me in the future . What I really would of liked , is that you had approached me without having this situation on your shoulders .

I appreciate your honesty , however it doesn't change the fact that this isn't right. There is no gray area"

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. I just dont think there IS a play here. You were honest and that was comendable. Youll always be respected by her. Yet, she has made her choice, at least for now. You should respect that.

Now be polite and funny and stay in contact here and there. When your situation changes give it a month and then reach out. "Come over my new place and have pajama party"

However, and I have learned this here, never trust what a girl says(especially in text) and only trust her actions. Maybe, if you just go very limited contact, she'll toss out her ideals and want to make an arrangment with you.

Sound like she might be a decent human being so I would try and fly the same way you have been going. I think you can keep her around for later. I dont think "playing" this one works.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Hey man. I just dont think there IS a play here. You were honest and that was comendable. Youll always be respected by her. Yet, she has made her choice, at least for now. You should respect that.

Now be polite and funny and stay in contact here and there. When your situation changes give it a month and then reach out. "Come over my new place and have pajama party"

However, and I have learned this here, never trust what a girl says(especially in text) and only trust her actions. Maybe, if you just go very limited contact, she'll toss out her ideals and want to make an arrangment with you.

Sound like she might be a decent human being so I would try and fly the same way you have been going. I think you can keep her around for later. I dont think "playing" this one works.
thanks., thats exactly my game plan...NC with minimum signs of life and always funny/****y...never seem butthurt..after all ..she already gave it up
and I am sure her hamster will go for seconds as soon as she realizes this game will be played by my rules or not played at all.