"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

help what to do???

nix

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
in a land called Ozd
Ok guys this is my prblem and I need some insight. I know I prob did wrong but I dont know got caught in the moment.
I've known this girl for around 7 months and we've been good friends, now she has a boyfriend who shes been with like 4-5 months. ON newyears she called me like 4 times and said she felt bad, I asked her why she told me that she felt bad that all the time she was with her BF all she wanted was to spend that night with me. I like her a lot and have a lot of feelings for her but she has a bf and well I dont wanna rub another mans rubarb.

He seems kind of an ass from some of the things she's told me how he's always asking for reassurance that she loves him and how like if she left him he would move and leave town. I told her that's emotional blackmail and that doesnt seem like the healthiest of relationships. Anyways last night we spoke for about an hour and she told me how she felt about me and I told her the same too even got a lil mushy which im hating myself for. Did I make a bad move by getting to mushy? I want to be with her and she wants to be with me so she says but she also still likes her bf, still when she calls me she has to like sneak away and do it cuse he's always like keeping tabs on her. I dont know what should I do about this whole thing. Any advice guys???
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
i. I would like all the guys to read your thread, and then do the opposite of what her bf is doing!!!
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Yes but the BF still has the girl ! Could it
be that she's looking for some extra attention here and playing? If she wants to be with Nix, why isn't she?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
help what to do???
Ok guys this is my prblem and I need some insight. I know I prob did wrong but I dont know got caught in the moment.


How come you guys always start with words similiar to these...yes you know you fawked up..and went against what is preached here.

1. Your a sucker. Your her as starfaggot said emotional tampoon. You have a big S on your chest...it stands for SYMP as in sympathizer to women...over her it's called AFC but it doesn't mean the same thing...just worse.

2. You spent way too long on the phone with this ho...yeah I called her a ho....she has a boyfriend whom she is fawking...and then calling you complaining about him...

3. you mess with this one and you will be the next suka boyfriend and the cycle will continue.

4. if she really cared for you she wouldn't be sucking the other guys dyck at night or taking it in the ass for him..think about that...and you still like her...

5. you had the nerve to get mushy... www.hoslap.net

6. http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45238

read it...it's all about YOU!

Now for the good shyt:

1. let this ho go and do not get involved. Not worth the drama this drama queen needs in her life.

2. of course I already know your not going to listen and go on anyways cause your all emotional about her...so learn your lesson just do not post about it in 6 weeks fella!

Lets everyone mark this post..to see how long it takes him to whine about her!!!!!
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Player is absulutely right. His response is hilarious and classic. Nix, you acted like a little bitsh, and you predictably got burned. You went against all the basics. Now you must pay. Forget about using the boyfriend on what not to do. Use it to show everyone else to NOT do what Nix did. Both you and the boyfriend are exhibiting low-status qualities and clinginess, and even though your behaviour and converstations with her might seem logical to you, she disrespects you because of it.

Alright kid, you almost zero chances wit this one, well, zero actually, but Idon't want to burst your little bubble here, I'll let PlayerSupreme do that for you. Don't call her, don't initiate any contact. Next time she starts with her bs talk, tell her you can't talk about things until she dumps her boyfriend, you're too busy for this bull crap, and don't try to be nice about it.

Its amazing how guys will take/bite the bait as soon as its presented. Gentlemen, all those baits, like her "confesing" how she feels about you, etc. are all baits, or better yet,
$hit tests to see how much in control of yourself you are. Guys are so painfully predictable when it comes to this stuff. Ouch, I wanna shoot myself after this post. But I won't, because then who will make you kids see the light. Amazing!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Emotional tampon is the word we'll be learning today. And trust me, you're one f*ckin bloody one. You think just cause you got 'mushy' with her you're gonna score with her? No way.

She's going to use you to dump all her problems on, because she knows that you're the only chump that will listen to her (her BF would dump her in the blink of an eye if she spewed that sh!t out at him). So basically you take her problems, while she takes her bf's **** up her ass.

And that's the way she likes it.
 
Top