Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help W/ A Younger Girl

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so theres this gurl that id like to ask out. Shes pretty good looking and i want to get to know her better. the only thing is that i am a senior and she is a sophmore. so i do not have any classes with her. I met her b/c she is one of my friend's sister's friends. i see her just about every day and when i do i always smile at her and she smiles back. I always get good eye contact and never let the eyes fall to the ground( that goes for any gurl)

She seems a bit quiet and it is tough to talk to her b/c she is always with at least one of her friends.

I wanted to get her # before i graduate but i am a little unsure as how to approach her.

I need some help
thanx

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you remember that feeling you got when a senior girl talked to you when you were a sophomore? Multiply that by 10 and that's what this young girls is probably feeling. If I wanted, I could have dated all of the sophomore girls.... but in your case, don't be scared man. She'd way more afriad than you are lol. Just tell her you want her number and that maybe (if she's lucky) you'll do somethin with her soon. She'll be so freakin happy, (unless you do it in a non DJ way) that she'll be clawing her purse trying to find a pen!!! In short, as you've heard many times, grab your balls and do it because you're the prize to be won!! ;)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight the other thing i failed to mention is that i do not know her all that well. I have gotten to the point that i know that i am "the prize to be won" but i dont want her alterior motive to be lookin for me to take her to senior parties.

thanx
-DRix

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should just do what I said and go for it, because it doesn't matter if she knows you, because she will get to know you.
And as for the parties thing.... who gives a damn... she wants to go then take her... simple. :D