"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HELP.."********" translation from INTERNET date NEEDED.

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
I use the internet almost exclusively to meet women. Its easy, i know theyre available, and I can screen out morons, airheads, couch potatos, divas, and drama queens fairly easily.

So I met Jana who is only three hours away. I handled it well, exchanged pics, and was generally easy going , witty, masculine, and charming on the phone(I realize its anti challenge, but the phone is a necessary evil with internet stuff).

She was impressed, and wanted to meet(after a couple months, chatting on the phone one day a week). I suggested a casual dinner.

Then I got an email. This is what it said (exact words)....

"Hi! You seem like a nice guy and all, but I'm just not ready to meet yet. Hope this doesn't ruin your schedule."

...Guys, I need some in depth suggestions on how to deal with this kind of B.S. What I've done so far:

1. Dumped her immediately. See......meeting for a casual dinner is NOT a big deal....and if she makes it complicated,,,then I avoid her from then on.

2. Try to SCREEN women I meet for hints that theyre going to pull this, and DONT write them.

3. Got even MORE casual about meeting women. Let THEM suggest it. And always let them know I'm dating multiple women.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS TO AVOID THIS KIND OF WASTE OF TIME??????
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Write something like.
" Hey, I understand. Later."


What you found out is that she is a fat pig which is why she does not want to meet you.

Or (much more less likely) she is afraid of men which is why she is on the internet.



Hbs rarely go online to meet guys. They use their look in RL to have guys buy drinks for them and get laid by studs.

Fatbodies, Fbs, go online to live out their fantasies which they cannot live out in RL (real life.)
 

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
Two CLARIFICATIONS

1. Nope. She's not fat, although not gorgeous either. BTW, i PREFER unglamorous women.

2. I'm not crying in my beer here. There's PLENTY of good women to meet. Truth is, i didnt lose any sleep over it. BUT...
....I DO hate wasting time and letting any woman waste my time. Which is what ive lost here.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Be realistic, is that a picture of her? How old is the picture?

Can you tell how much she weighs in the picture?

It is highly probable she is fugly in RL.


I just use internet to enhance my pickup skills, seduction techniques rather actually using it as a tool to get laid.

Go to places where hbs are at. I am a bodybuilder, so I just live my life and females in my lifestyle are hot. If I want to meet more, clubs, beachs, find places where the girl that you want goes. Not online.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
i used the internet a short while back to see how it would be as a tool to meet people.

take note, it was NOT my only source for meeting women.

why rely on one area? spread your attention to other areas in real life as well., clubs, parties through friends/family, anywhere where there are girls, its so easy to meet them. once you get over yourself. Maybe then you would not be so hung up on one girl.

because what happened here is what i basically discovered.

You WASTE a lot of time and energy talking to a girl who may NEVER go out with you at all, let alone meet you.

I met three girls so far off the net in the 2 months i was on. poor ratio in my mind, however i was clubbing and going out to sports matches and the like, so it was not my only source.

anyway, 1 girl, she met me after a few emails because mainly i was hard to get ahold of, and i told her i was pretty full up with other people wanting to take me out, and i said little about myself, only tidbits of info, and i wasnt really funny with her, just a bit arrogant/mild humour, then again it was only a few emails....

turns out she lives up the road. one date. never saw her again. dont know what she is doing with her life, but it wasnt the date that was wrong, i am convinced its her. she had to goto work after the date on a sunday. anyway, she announces she has to go back to her house to fix up her hair. she wore makeup and a great outfit when she was on the date and there was nothing wrong with her hair...she was short, blonde, 8/10 in looks (makeup) and very nice....so we go back, and i dont know her that well, so did she want to go back for sex? especially when she is leaving for work soon....so i feed her fish cos i say "hey do you feed this poor little thing?" and she was happy with that, and i arranged for a second date during the week, but she pulled out and then she had family commitments, and i never saw her again. yeh, i went for kino three times and each time, though she was smiling and laughing and was genuinely interested in what i had to say, she reacted by pulling further back...thing was she was leaning into me, lots of eye contact and smiles, had her hand resting near mine...i accidently touched it once haha, and she pulled it away...thing was she put it close to mine on purpose.

tease? yes, and she paid for the date too, because she was miss indipendant. her words.

next, was an attention ***** who phoned me every night and came around and sucked me off after she refused to leave at 3am in the morning and we slept together afterwards.

became friends, but i dont even talk to her now.

third i actually dated for a few weeks, however she was f'ed in the head something bad....ended up having sex after i took her out for drinks on a saturday night, went back to her place and banged twice....mate, she JUMPED ME th second time....

secret to her? ****y/funny. and being a total man, and not putting up with any of her crap....like she asked for me to buy her drinks and i said no at first, then she made up some excuse of how i was meant to be taking her out...and then i did buy her one when i wanted to, and other times i would make her wait when she asked me. she ended up buying her own mostly, but i got a lot for her....we lost track of time, and went to a club (first we were sitting at a an outside bar) she wanted to get there quick, so she ran ahead, i caught up and said take my hand, she took it, inside, she leaned forward at the table, and we touched foreheads, did my hair test again for the second time (thanks deangelo) then i moved in for the kiss,kissed lots, played pool, went home in a cab...but not before she wanted a kebab....but a cab came by and i literally threw her in it. went home then she showed me some photos, made me some scrambled eggs and toast, and then she went to bed and was naked by the time i got in there, and we went at it. woke up, stayed the day, and after that it was all downhill. she had lots of ex bf troubles and was infatuated wiht someone else...which means she was an attention ***** too who used me, but i made sure i used her...get it? :) know the type.

anyway, she was a 8 out of 10 girl, with make up she was a 9, she really scrubbed up and her hair was stuffed from dying to much, but when she chucked on some clothes, with long sleeved gloved things and a shoulderless top, she was something. pity about the personailty. she was 5 years younger than me too.

and the othe attention ho was only a 6, blonde, and a bit bigger set girl, means she a chub but a cute face, but she was so fun it was too much to not talk to her, and ended up playing her, but not before she played me.

so story is, on the net, you dont know what you are going to get...there is just too much to a relationship of any kind to be throwing caution to the wind , and girls are like that even off the net.

i met three girls in a couple of months, for 3 activities. mate, its boring.

and i must have had another 20-30+ over that time exchange convo's with me.

number game big time.

____

anyway, your girl sounds like a flaker....
seriously how does a girl talk to you every day for ages, then decide she just doesnt want to meet?

paranoid? chicken? wimp? probably all, and a lot of those girls, like the guys say, have serious character flaws, or they cant hack it in reality, or they are just out to have some fun, or they are out to swell their head and pretend they are desirable, or they just want to see a different approach, but all because they are not up to standard in real life....

you'll go through 1000 in all probability before yo hit a gem.

see when it comes to real life, the game changes. and i thought i filtered out the junk too, man.

the girl i got drunk with, she was probably my best shot, but she was obnoxious and she had issues and did not want to deal with them....had i known, i doubt i would have went with her at all.

live and learn! :)

edited to add some stuff
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Never contact this woman again and do not reply to any of her future e-mails or phone calls. I hate to break it to you but this woman has no interest in meeting you. You've become her phone buddy. You talk to her on the phone everynight so she doesn't see you as any type of challenge. Having long conversations with a woman on the phone everyday is classic AFC behaviour. Sorry man, but this one's a lost cause.

Women who are serious about online dating will want to meet you immediately just like how you want to meet them.

From now on at the end of the first phone conversation you should ask them out and not waste any further time. If she's not willing to go out then drop her and send e-mail responses to 10 other girls.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. If you are using the internet to date and you seem to be doing it on a regular basis...what's wrong with you? Why haven't you been able to keep one of these internet heads?

2. 3 hours to drive for a date is too long for me. You live in one of the most exciting cities in the world and you would drive 2 hours away for a plain jane?

3. Which brings up Why Plain Janes? Even unattractive men can still catch fine women if your game is tight. I do realize plain ones will work harder to please a man. I've had a few whom I would call kinda plain, but we each have our own opinion of fine. What white guys would call a hb10 I would call a starving actress wanna be.

4. You waited too long to lock her up. This made you into a nice guy type. Plus talking to her for long periods on the phone and if I read into your post correctly then yeah your a nice guy type. As you admitted you knew you did that approach wrong.

And this is the key that your looking for to create better interactions. You need to build interest in you and lock those minds down. Your IM convo needs to be controlled so that your getting her life story and her secrets. And while your doing this you need to dig her sexuality out of her.

In other words you need to tighten your game up with the internet shyt. This is quick blerb from a woman that I've met on the internet and have never seen in person. I am making her wait a bit longer:


Again...a wet pus,sie......trimmed and pretty...just to your liking...... :)

............. and shivers down my spine...my hurt little spine...

I think I posted a whole dialogue on internet stuff under mature man from an online seduction that I had made.

I do know this even on line...nice guys do not get laid! When you go sexual on women you would be surprised at how many of them get off on that stuff.

If your good with words you can make em *** and have them dying to meet you instead of here'ing what you were told.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
The scenario you describe is quite common in internet relations. If you're interested in meeting people in person, online dating is largely a waste of time. I think your immediate response in 'dumping' her was good.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I dont know about internet hook ups.... Its kind of weird. Even when I was a desperate AFC I wouldnt try that. but what ever floats your boat.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I agree with player supreme, the mistake you made was waiting to long to meet. I made the same mistake with this broad I met on match. I put my profile online and 5 women contacted me within a couple of weeks, I got 4 of them on the phone and met 2 of them within the first two weeks and the third one a coupleo f weeks later. One of them on the other hand, I kept chatting with on yahoo or on the phone, but I did not set up a date to meet. When I finally set up a date to meet she agreed, but then she disappeared into thin air. Bottom line, on the internet, do not hesitate to get her on the phone. All you need to say is something like "why don't we talk on the phone like normal people" and then set up a meeting.

Anyway, the 3 women I did meet, well let's say the experiences were interesting. The first one, she was cute, a little overweight but with a pretty face and nice long black hair that was all hers. The first 2 dates went well, making out on the first date, but I botched a potential opportunity on the second date, I was nervous and unprepared and didn't f-close on the second date. After that everything went downhill.

The second woman I met I met her the following day after I met the first chick. She was about an 8 at least, beautiful, her pictures did not do her justice. We went out twice, things were going well, she was into me, plenty of making out, I thought she had potential so I didn't want to push things too far. Then she did the unexpected, she decided that she was going to become religious and not have sex before marriage. So much for that.

The third chick was your typical internet dating nightmare. She looked good from her pictures, she was mexican, long curly hair, attractive, well according to her pictures. When I saw her in real life, she was missing large patches of hair and looked about ten years older than her supposed age. I went ahead with the date because I didn't want to be an a-hole but ughh... it was bad.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
In my AFC days, I met 3 girls from online in real life. Some observations:

They were all overweight. One was a very scary Warpig with the style of a trailer trash housewife from the midwest. Another girl was actually fairly cute (about a 6). But she was too much of a party girl for my AFC ways. The last girl was cool, but again, very ugly, about a 2 1/2. My observation among all of them was that they came across very similarly online. Personalities online tend to become very generic. You can't tell much about a womans true personality online.

The more time it takes to set up a date, the more of an AFC you'll look like. A few months is way too long. I've chatted with women online recently using alot of game and they are ready to drop their panties that night (granted the average girl is a 6). It's very possible to get a ONS by going into Yahoo for example. It's all about attitude. First, there's rapport. Finding a few things in common to seperate you from strangers. Then bridge that into talking about more personal things (what kind of sex do you like). Then balls to the wall and cavemaning her. There are alot of bored women out there waiting to get f****ed.

Instead of seeing it as "wasted time", always learn something. Always improve your game if so desired.
 

fieldman12

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hello

If you have been talking to this chick for a few months and still have not met here than their is something seriously wrong in your game. I meet girls in both real life and on the internet. I have met at least 15 girls off the internet. You odd to have a date with them in talking to them on the internet no more than 5 days into the chat. Most of the time you have their number the first day talking to them. Sometimes it takes a few days chatting to get the number. I have found this to work excellent. Never bring up sex at the first of the conversaton or they will think that is all your after. Get to know about them and their life. Then slip in something about sex in a harmless way. You will find they open up like a can of worms. From then on your are in with them. Warning, most girls off the internet dont look as good as their picuture and they tend to lie about their size, so you might have a few bad dates. I have had as many as four dates on a weekend. Their is an art to dating. Once you have it down, it works like a charm.
 
Top