Help these people!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=AkaQyyxGGJop8VnkS9QHLQ0dzKIX?sid=396545604

I was looking for something online and i stumbled on this place for poor soles.

just look at the advice they are getting and TAKING!!!!

look at the questions these guys are asking!

I felt so bad I signed up to try to answer some of the questions but it's like trying to put a fire out with a water bottle

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't send them here. We have enough of them as it is.

MT3

Banned
Reaction score
"I am a 38 year old virgin is this really bad should i feel embarrassed?"

"if this is true i admire you. there is nothing embarrassing about respecting your body and wanting to give it someone special on your wedding night and that person only."

"dont feel rushed.. everyone does it at their own pace. dont just do it because you thik you should. do it when you feel youre ready"
DON'T FEEL RUSHED!?!?:eek:

"No, you really shouldn't. I'm a 42 year young virgin."
Awesome lol.

"I accidently urinated all over my girlfriend last night whilst we were doing it?"
This must be a wind up.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly don't know how many people she's slept with, but I've caught her with four so far. She's been with my best friend, my brother, and my ex-roomate. The most recent case was about a week ago. I had to work overtime and told her I'd be home around 8 or 9. I worked hard and finished early to get home to her and I was stunned to find her balls deep with the UPS guy. I threw him out of my house and I told her she could go get cleaned up before we talked. She begged me for forgiveness and promised to never do it again for the fourth time. As I was considering this, she seduced me into sleeping with her and told me that nobody pleases her like I do. She's been so sweet to me lately and cooking me dinner each night, but I still don't know whether I need to get out of this relationship or not. Any advice or ideas?
she slipped up and I found out she has been talking to another guy on msn for some time now!!!!!!!!!! what do i do?? do I forgive her?? she told me we would get married once we both turn 18 and live happily ever after!!
please someone whos gone thru this help me out
Uh huh..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, I see some similarity between helping guys like this and what we are trying to do in Iraq. Yes it's a noble undertaking but who are we to say that it's what's best for them? They have a different perspective of life and who are we to say that our way is best just because it works for our lifestyle? Underneath it all I think that it's more about self gratification rather than helping the other guy out of the kindness of our hearts.

And I agree with Mctwist4, we do have enough as it is. Besides, if those guys are really serious about getting help, they'll be able to find their way here or to some similar site.