Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help right now please?

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i made a post couple days or a week ago, and basically me and a girlfriend broke up ( it was a LTR ) but anyway, i kept beggin and it made me look BADDDD she called me a *****, and right there, i stopped talkin to her. but a couple of HER friends and my friends ( they are more close with me ) want to talk to her, because they feel that the things i did for her should be enough for a second chance. ( i never told my ex what i did for her behind closed doors ) sooo question is, should i let them talk to her or no? ( please keep in mind that my ex is already talkin to someone else )

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Have some self respect and move on.

Also, post in the High School forum next time.

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
high school forum?. im 25 and you never answered the question, should i let them talk to her?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is that going to do? Get you a second chance with someone who doesn't want to be with you? Then what? You live happily ever after?

Have you read the DJ bible? Have you done the boot camp? Your lack of self respect shows us that you found the site when you had a problem and just started firing off "help me, help me!" questions. Furthermore, the noob/novice question prooves that you haven't done your homework, or, are 16.

All of your questions and more would answer themselves if only you followed the advice.... here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94384

Top of the forum - "How to use this site"

Start there and change your life.

EDIT: MY BAD - that info is dated. The website has been updated since then. The DJ Bible link is now at the BOTTOM of the page.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't anyone's business but yours and hers.

Friends, in my opinion, have no room in my relationships. I have some pretty tough boundaries set in that area.

Your male friends may have an interest in her, so they may lie and mislead you or her.
Your female friends may want you, they may lie and mislead you as well.

When it comes to my lover, I have little trust in others and I take the responsiblity and accountabilty for my relationship. He and I call the shots, no one else.

To have your friends go to her and speak for you, to me, would look rather pathetic.

Man up, sir! Say what you have to say to her face, if she has no interest then it is time for you to ride!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the ***** go.

It's not worth it - there are others out there.

There are some things that you just can't fix.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't convince her to love you. Your friends can't convince her to love you. Love isn't turned on and off like a light switch. Her feelings for you have grown stale. As there is nothing you can do to make stale bread fresh again, you cannot make her feel like she did when you first started dating.

Let your friends do whatever they want since things aren't going to change either way.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:
Let the ***** go.

It's not worth it - there are others out there.

There are some things that you just can't fix.
I agree...although, I would have not called her *****. I mean, maybe she made the correct decision on leaving him (he was needy or was not man enough). We don't know that.

What I do know is that it is pretty pathetic relying on friends trying to get a woman that doesn't love him to go back to him.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would ask them not to talk to her about it at all.
it is not going to make things better.

i am sorry that you are in the situation that you are, we have all been there and done that. please be wiser than many of us when we were there, leave it be and let it go.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like a jr high problem and not something that should be found in the mature man forum.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, unless you did something unthinkably a-hole like to get dumped, odds are she doesn't want to give you a second chance because she already started moving on before the breakup. She was probably talking to this other person while you were still together, and now that you know this much, she's probably doing more than that by now.

It sucks. It's hard to accept. But you've got to start looking at ways to get over this.

My 2 pennies for what it's worth.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From one of your similar threads just weeks ago:
im 21 she was 20 shes turnin 21 in couple weeks. so if she calls to TALK what should i say
And from yesterday:
high school forum?. im 25 and you never answered the question, should i let them talk to her?
?????

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
formation said:
ok, so i made a post couple days or a week ago, and basically me and a girlfriend broke up ( it was a LTR ) but anyway, i kept beggin and it made me look BADDDD she called me a *****, and right there, i stopped talkin to her. but a couple of HER friends and my friends ( they are more close with me ) want to talk to her, because they feel that the things i did for her should be enough for a second chance. ( i never told my ex what i did for her behind closed doors ) sooo question is, should i let them talk to her or no? ( please keep in mind that my ex is already talkin to someone else )
You shouldn't even be talking to THEM about it:cool: