Help Required

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you haven't posted anything terribly personal so far, so there's nothing to be afraid of

And no, you shouldn't include online girls in your approach number because
1) it's not a real approach, and
2) online girls are usually harder to hook up with than regular girls

What I mean by "get the # and bail" is:
i) You approach, say something casual
ii) You talk for 5-15 minutes (maybe more if it's during an activity or event that you're both involved in, but too much talk in the approach can definitely be bad)
iii) You say, "Hey why don't I get your # in case I want to call you" or something along those lines
iv) You LEAVE right afterward
v) You call her a few days later (only call on Sundays-Wednesdays), talk for ONLY A COUPLE MINUTES, and set up a date for something casual like coffee.

Once you read the Book of Pook, I suspect you will be able to figure out what you're doing wrong since you know yourself better than we do. But I still recommend reading it at a slower pace so you can take the time to apply its teachings!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down, no wonder you don't get laid. You're stuck up.
You are getting VERY good help here.

He means you need to ask for the number then leave. How many times have you asked for a number?

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/ the bible- scroll all the way down

Why don't you you just PM your picture to the people that are trying to help. It will be worth it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or post it on hotornot.com, altho that site doesn't always give real accurate results

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Calm down, no wonder you don't get laid. You're stuck up.
You are getting VERY good help here.

He means you need to ask for the number then leave. How many times have you asked for a number?

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/ the bible- scroll all the way down

Why don't you you just PM your picture to the people that are trying to help. It will be worth it.
My normal approach is to get talking, this often fails with a responce like fck off minger or im fed up not hard up. Then asked them if they would like to go for a drink with something like we should go for a drink sometime, at this point i normally get dont think so or no thanks your not my type. Then if they said ok i would ask for the number, but i have only got to this point once
and she ingnored my text assuming it was the right number.

Thanks for your help everybody its much appreciated. I have registeed on hot or not and will definetly read the material you have sugested.

As for im too stuck up well maybe i do need to relax im normally as nervous as hell and if i miss undertand your teminolgy sometime rember we are a continent appart, you know what us english are like

Thanks people

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My normal approach is to get talking, this often fails with a response like fck off minger or "im fed up not hard up."
Holy crap!! This has to be looks!

I've gotten, "yeah, I'm talking to my friends now," in a voice dripping with sarcasm, but nothing like you.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you just really ugly...or do all your friends look like me?

You claim to have confidence; I have no reason to doubt you.

(I'm a cynic)

Your posts allude to you having a reasonable amount of intelligence so I'll make this short.

Assuming that every one of your friends is like me (funny, smart, and extraordinarily handsome)

Then you should still be getting girls. My bet, and I'll bet I'm right, is that you're not very assertive.

You have confidence in certain situation, hell, maybe in all situations.

But you lack the confidence to push yourself in to new situations.

Like getting a girl for example...the solution to this (your) problem is simple.

Grow some balls and make feuckn siht happen!

Do as I say and not as I do. :yes:

DJ#7436

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you make passive, boring conversation. How often do you poke fun of the girls you approach? Do you ever tease them and what is their response? You sound like you "ask" girls out far too much. You should be telling them they should be going out with you, because you are the guy of their dreams. If you dont belive you are the guy of their dreams, dont bother approching them, because you are lacking the self confidence. Read the bible again.

NewB

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Your answer is simple:

1. Get to the gym, you flabby worm.

2. Stop dressing like you're homeless. Just because you can get $15 shoes doesn't mean they're a better deal.

3. Shave, haircut, groom, I think there's a fashion guide in the DJ Bible.

LOL. This site is hilarious.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, you ain't gitten laid. You can get that out of your head right now. You are an unassertive spineless JellyFish.

Now get out there and win one for the Gipper!

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update for all those who have tried to help me. I have taken up the gym on a regular basis, although i was not really overweight before and have the start of a 6 pack forming and have been applying many of the tips in the bible.

Despite talking to many womem i am still getting responces like your a good laught, your mates cute is he single and as a result several of my freinds have gone on to date the girls i were chatting up. None of these girls have any freinds that they are prepared to set me up with all claiming to have no single freinds.

One of my female freinds did admit to me that while her freinds all found two or more of the men in our sociall group attractive none of them were attracted to me although they all enjoyed my company and condierede me to be the most post poular person in out group.

One thing i have noticed when i am out irespective of whether i make an effort to chat to women or not, women never ever flirt with me although they allways do with my friends.

A male freind of mine finally i think hit the nail on the head when he told me that the reason i never get anywhere with women is because i am plain and unattractive and in the bottom 5% of people out there. He added that woman would not flirt with me when they had the option of flirting with my more attractive freinds. He went on to say that my personalty was not the problem or my dress sence as i was one of the most poular people he knew and well dressed. He told me the problem is not your body but your face and it is simply that woman are not attracted to you and in truth that i may be nobodys type.

These words though cutting i beleive are true and explain my repated failures over the last 18 years despite the effort i have applied and the sucess of my freinds who meet people often without any effort on there part. It also explains why my female freinds are reluctant to set me up with any of there freinds despite the fact that i am at the center of a very large group of freinds, very popular and financially very sucessfull.

I can understand that the tips in the bible can give the edge to a person who is average to good looking but that no amount of personalty or charm can hide the fact that a person is unatractive to ugly.

I have therefore lost all hope and given up finding anyone but am no longer unhappy as in doing so a great weight has been lifted from me and in accepting my fate i am no free to pursue the aspects of my life that i am good at without the presure of serching for something i can not find.

Thank you all for your help i know you have tried but i guess we can not have it all and i have a lot in my life to be thankfull for

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fink

Post a short conversation with a female..people will help you here.

- Be different..do not passive..witty comments etc

-Provoke desire, sexual tone...etc

If you have not been succesfull for the last 18 years then what you have been doing does not work. Agreed on that one?

So you need an overhaul in look, dress different that you normally dress, suit, jean...varieties

Go hide for 3 months..no more planning activities for group, make yourself scarce and rebuild the new Fink. This is your new goal ... Go out and learn or do something you never done before

-Hit the gym- which you did
-Conversation- Obviously you did not success what ever you talkin..so find out and fix it. sexual tone, kino, smart comments. observation. Read Mystery , david d, banter lines in the archive. funny, relax
- Needs Balls in any situation with women, touch their waist, hair...etc
Sexually comfortable with you and around women. Talk about sex..ask them what they like...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just post up a picture man. Seriously. Let us see what you look like. then you might get some real anwsers.

Also if you dress well and speak posh, you of all people should know how class conscious you brits are. Sounds like you are slumming with people who are below you. I can't imagine some well off middle class and above people telling you to **** off, but I sure can imagine some chav slut telling some posh bugger **** off. Maybe you need to upgrade to a higher class of people.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Sounds like his looks are lacking... So he needs to spend big money on fancy clothes good grooming nice car etc... Women will look past bad looks if you are smooth and stylish at all times...

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Just post up a picture man. Seriously. Let us see what you look like. then you might get some real anwsers.

Also if you dress well and speak posh, you of all people should know how class conscious you brits are. Sounds like you are slumming with people who are below you. I can't imagine some well off middle class and above people telling you to **** off, but I sure can imagine some chav slut telling some posh bugger **** off. Maybe you need to upgrade to a higher class of people.
there may be some truth in this i always wear desiner clothes, shoes, rolex etc unlike my freinds who in the main where fadded teashirts and have considerable suscess. Perhaps i need to dress down or perhaps it is what my freind said that women do not fancy me because i have a plain and unattractive face and that they would not consider flirting with me when they had the option of flirting with my attracive freinds.

As for cars i drive a jaguar xkr convertable and find that a nice car and clothes do not improve my chances with women. I often approach women only for them to say f off minger or your freinds cute and they latter go on to date him. These are freinds that sit quitly on there own without approaching women, often dressed down.

A typical conversation with a girl at the bar would be
me Is the food and good here
girl its ok
Me I will have to take you to a better resturant then
Girl Laught, your freinds cute is he single. Then starts talking to freind

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me I will have to take you to a better resturant then
1.You haven't even talked to her for ten minutes and your trying to get her to leave with you???
without a single IOI ?? Comfort first.

2. I cant believe that with designer clothes, a rolex and a Jaguar
your not at least getting some GoldDigger @ss

What are you not telling us ??

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
1.You haven't even talked to her for ten minutes and your trying to get her to leave with you???
without a single IOI ?? Comfort first.

2. I cant believe that with designer clothes, a rolex and a Jaguar
your not at least getting some GoldDigger @ss

What are you not telling us ??

Everything ive said above is true. I guess it must just be down to looks because ive been told on a lot of occasions, even by freinds that im ugly and have had freinds girlfreinds tell me that there ideal man would have my personalty and my freinds looks so i dont think its down to personality. And the chat up i gave above was simplified amd not full didalog but given to illistrate the point that my freinds all appear to suceed without effort on there part. I have even had women i dont know tap me on the shouler and say your freinds cut is he single

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fink
with all the advices here
What do you think you should do to change you to get more success?

TR