Help required pretty urgently please!!

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up,

Just need some advice from the Pros (or semi-pros) on how to handle this situation. I'll try and make it brief as possible so as not to bore you.

OK... what it is, there was this girl who used to work at my office (she works for same company, but different office now). Anyways she is F***ING SUPER-HOT... as in my jaw literally dropped when I first saw her.

Now... when I first joined the company three years ago, she was there... and she fancied me!! (It's not big-headed at all, I couldn't believe it myself). So that was awesome.

Anyway to start off with it was all going well.. I was actually playing 'the game' well (even though I didn't have a clue what I was doing as I was AFC).. and there was a definite mutual attraction going. I can specifically remember thinking at the time 'I do not want to f*** this up!!'

Fast forward about a year or so... and things are a bit different. Obviously we are not dating as we work together, and she has had a variety of boyfriends along the way.. and ashamedly I had fallen for her at this point. Whereas initially she was chasing me, I had let it slip to the point where she had all but lost interest whereas I was practically infatuated.

I had acted like a chump on numerous occasions by now, and the worst point was one night out (office party) where I got really drunk.. she gave me and a few others a lift home and I started acting like a real idiot because of the alcohol. No-one was amused.

It felt real bad... but I reasoned with myself thinking 'Well that was BAD... but hey, I got plenty of time to redeem myself'. Unfortunately, she left the company very shortly after that. I was GUTTED.

So sadly her last memories of me were as a chump, however I have seen her a couple of times outside work since (not to speak to) and I can tell there is some interest there.

For instance once I was getting into my car outside a mate's house, she drove past and beeped to get my attention. Then when in the car she was in front, driving real slowly. She then proceeded to drive all the way to my house!!!

(Surely an IOI, but sadly I didn't follow her all the way because I was smoking a reefer in the car with my mates, dressed and looking like a total tramp. It wouldn't have helped things at all). So that was that.

Now. Its been over a year and a half since she left, and tonight is the awards night at work. She's gonna be there, and it could possibly be my last chance with her ever (there's a Xmas party next month but I dunno if she'll be there).

Everyone is dressed their best (I get the opportunity to wear a tux, which will be great!) and basically I need to play it cool but get what I want (her phone no). Since she left I discovered this site, which has helped my confidence/game a lot, but I still need some advice.

Basically I need to know what is best to do. At first I am intending to just chill, play it cool etc... but sooner or later at some point I am going to need to initiate contact and try to get her digits. However I need to do this in a nonchalant/smooth way that displays non-neediness (and most importantly, DJ status).

Bear in mind she gets, you guessed it, a LOT of guys interested in her. Plus she still thinks I am a bit of a chump, to some degree.

So all I am asking is how would you guys play it? Thanks in advance for any responses. Oh, and I need help pretty urgently.. like in the next couple hours. Cheers guys.

(Sorry that wasn't too brief at all really, was it?!)

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck un-doing a few years of being a loser in one night. I think you should find a few other girls and get their numbers.

Here is what you can do: Befriend her and use her as social proof. Tote her around on your arm and go talk to 15 other women. They will all see you talking to the other girls and will go into 'compete' mode. Work the room. The fact that a 10 has 'accepted' you will make you seem MUCH more attractive to the other girls.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. OK man, I might try that. Well she got a fit friend that I know too so I might use her instead.

Well gotta go do it now... if anyone cares Ill post a mini-FR later. If not, then.. I won't.

I'm out

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd walk up to her and say something funny.

After she laughed...hopefully laughed I'd then cooly and calmly (with a slight smile) ask her hows she's been and since in your case she may see you as a bit of a chump or whatever I'd try to sneak in a subliminal message to her as we got talking about how my mind was really fried all last year from being stressed and I'd throw in a lie that a lot of the stress had to do with being in love with someone else.

Hopefully what she picks up out of this is all those times where you may have seemed like you were madly in love with her it was really someone else you were thinking of.

Could change her perspective of you for the better ie give you a clean slate. Of course you gotta say this phony relationship has ended already at some point in the conversation.

psychgrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to peacock a little because everyone will be in a tux(boring) Wear a nice cowboy hat. My christmas party I wore a suit with a red shirt and a red cowboy hat. I know it might seem over the top, bt every single girl there was saying how cool it was that I was not boring.