Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help quick

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with dating or anything but it has something to do with high school. ok ihave a teacher who makes us memorize and recite something every six weeks. i need a quote or anything said or writin by a person in america from 1933-1945. if you have ANYTHING like a quote or even a person that i could look for something from, i need it. dont tell me anything about fdr cuz you can only have one of each person per class and im sure somebody has picked something from him.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a song would work. about the depression or the dust bowl. im lookin all over the damn internet but i suck at findin crap.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nevermind, mods go ahead and delte this its just taking up space

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"From Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic an iron curtain has descended across the Continent"

Famous quote from Winston Churchill, England Prime Minister, in the "Sinews of Peace" speech. March 5, 1946.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks man. for one its too short it has to be 130 words or more and it has to be by an american. its for us history. but seriously thanks, i had two weeks to find this thing and i waited till the day before.