Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help plz quick

iguess

Don Juan
Reaction score
This 4th of july weekend we were together the whole time... Ok we left my house one night and we didn't come back till 8a.m the next morning...Had fun that morning..

Then the next night we were going to do it again, her dad found out starting calling my cell ( he was pissed ), so I had to drop her off.. So when she was exiting my car I ask for a hug she just told me ill be back to your house tonight, so i didn't get a hug...

I got her into real trouble, but she want leave me alone, I dont know what to think, when she said told me ill be back to your house tonight, and I ask for a hug and didn't get it ( shes scared of her dad)..

Also the night before when we were riding she questioned me about another girl,I told her what the girl said , the girl said I was cute, nice tone, and tan.. So she said thats funny and starting laughing... Was she jealous? (this happen the night before)

Supposedely she tells me she has a bf for 9mnths( like I care ) if she does why do she stay with me till the a.m. and drop everything to be with me cousins family etc etc and were not a couple, we just talk......

I knjow I would be furious, if my girl of 9mnths does that..

Someone please help
what to think, do , act, say?

Ps: she does anything I say, listens, buys me things, pays for gas. etc etc

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself if your getting what you need from this relationship and your half way home hombre.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly are you asking for?

Exactly Traj. Are you interested in her? Do you want to bang her? Are you that egostatistical that you think that she doesnt just consider you a very good friend? Only you know the answers to these questions. If I were you I'd make that move but beware what happened to her ex can happen to you. Tread carefully.

iguess

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

yea I want to bang her.. Yea I like her.

Well the things she do for me, make her my best friend,lol, hmm.

Its not her ex, there still together.. I wouldn't let that happen to me & she knows that.. I'll never give my heart to a woman..

Was she jealous?

iguess

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn

This would have never came to this if I wouldn't played the hard to get roll, I had her ..

I learn this the longer you wait the harder it get, but when you get her it's stronger love or IL.....

I guess im getting a thrill out this challenge.

I know I can get her ass

She like me she so much to shes frusrtrated she told me...

Shes not hoeing me, shesn buying me everything, and do anything I want..