"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Help Please!!

rico-chico

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Guys/Gals,

Im in desperate need of help,advise and probably both.Im a 30 year old shy quiet man earning good money in IT have my own batchelor pad in the city(london,UK) not bad looking(have occasionally been told that im good looking..although I cant see it myself)...just never had a proper girlfriend..I've kissed one girl in my entire life who I met on a internet dating site.I've had enough of just existing .lack of confidence in myself is my biggest problem.i DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO APPROACH ANY WOMEN even the ones who arent all that good looking etc.Im way to sensitive when it comes to being rejected , Im sure I will be rejected many times..I have asked a few girls out but have been rejected and boy it hurts!!now I just dwell on the past failures.Im prone to the odd bout of self pity and envy and depression now and then.

Basically,Im here to ask for a plan, a way forward for me.Please dont suggest I go to a mall and just speak to women randomley because it aint happening.I need advise from those who know what it's like to be in my shoes and have transformed themselves into more confident happy people...please help..i dont really know which way to go from here and im tired of hearing about friends who have got girlfriends.

Thank you

R
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
LOL, why do people never follow instructions. Hi, i also live in London but am slightly younger, most of the stuff on this site is geared towards the majority here, americans. If they say anything you dont understand, ask them to explain it, the only difficulty you will probably have with the boot camp is that cold approaches appear to be harder over here (although some people say they are the same).

Anyway look at the top right of the screen and click on the DJ Bible, read it, its awesome and gets you in the right frame of mind. Then you might want to try the Boot Camp and that will freshen you up.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hey Rico Suave,

You will find your situation / dating life as the typical/norm on this site (although 30 may older than most) and many here are seeking the same.

Read the material on this site and read the threads in the past few months because many of them relate closely to your situation.

You lack confidence and until you get rid of this barrier you will never recover!!
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
I'd suggest that if you're not satisfy with any other areas in your life besides women, work on it. if your not confident about your looks, improve buy by working out more often, better clothing, haircut etc. Once you start improving other areas of your life, you'll gain much more confidence in yourself, and more importantly women will likely be more attracted as they will notice your confidence.
 
Top