Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Please!!!

Darko

Reaction score
Hey people,
Ok there is a girl from school that i really like and i know she likes me we talk on the phone a lot and everything, shes nice shes a super model but there is one prob.
Im not sure when i take her out do i hold her hand before we even kiss or anything or do u firstly go out kiss than hold hands what order does it go in.
please tell me
thanks all

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very original question!

I suggest that on your date, you hold hands first, obviously, and kiss her at the end. When you hold her hand for the first time, be sure to give her a short smile and continue walking or whatever.

If you really want to be classy, then with a smile crook your arm and she can take it, and you get to look like a gentleman. But she might now know what you are trying to do, so I don't recommend this one.

Good luck

~Whatsupwiddat

Testing new sig as well!

Darko

Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Very original question!

I suggest that on your date, you hold hands first, obviously, and kiss her at the end. When you hold her hand for the first time, be sure to give her a short smile and continue walking or whatever.

If you really want to be classy, then with a smile crook your arm and she can take it, and you get to look like a gentleman. But she might now know what you are trying to do, so I don't recommend this one.

Good luck

~Whatsupwiddat

Testing new sig as well!
Ok that sounds good im taking her to the city so as soon as i get there should i hold her hand or as the date goes on and when is the best time to kisss. What should i do take her to a restaurant, fast food just drinks???? Please answer
Thanks

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, why does it matter?

Dude, dont set a specific "plan" for you date, just go with the flow.

the only plan you should have, is to always be ready to improvise, and rearange your plan (think on our feet so to speak).

You go and plan out holding hands first, and then on kissing her after dinner, but when you meet her she gives you a hug, and when shes leaning back, she just kisses you.

what now?
Oh no your plan is ruined! :D

Just keep a clear head, and watch for signs, then take action as you best see fit.

If shes extremely horny, and you end up planning to go watch Bambi or some****, you think shell be happy with the date?

Keep an eye on her, and see how she responds, there is no "set order" of dating, its whatever the mood is. ;)

EDIT: First dates with lots of physical activity are much better (like bowling, skating, snowboarding, go-karting, etc.) Keep it fun the first couple of times, and as for fast food, dont go to a place thats like KNOWN for "fast food."

When I say "fastfood" what do you think of? Burgers? MickyD's? Then go for Tacos, Pizza, hotdogs. Just stay original, and keep the date fun.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, hands first, then kiss later. You can even go with the crook if you think the hands are a bit too couplish.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
your thinking to much, just go grab her hand when you feel like it, and kiss her when the time is right...pretty simple