Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help please!!!

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i need some major help from someone who knows what thier talking about......theres this girl i want bad....i kno she likes me and she knows i like her and we had a thing before but that just kinda wore out....what can i do to just sweep her off her feet...i kno that in the back of her head she knows things didnt work out at first and maybe thats whats holding her back...what should i do??

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't need to "sweep her off her feet". just do whatever you would do with any other girl.

i assume you got her number. take her out and see how things go thats it. you gotta keep every thing simple and effective. nothing fancy to sweep someone off their feet.

change the way you are, your attitude, not necessarily your attitude towards girls but fix or improve some of your own flaws.

if you have money, buy cologne, buy nice clothes. ALWAYS look your best, have stylish but tidy hair. if you find you act a little childish at some things then try to not do the things that seem to annoy others.

there's no simple quick answer to being a DJ it took all of us at least 6 months to a year to just get the hang of what this whole game's all about.

and don't sweat the little things in life, what you are thinking about right now is smaller than a little thing in life. it's a fraction.

and make sure you read the DJ bible.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this situation calls for a RTFB.

Seriously dude, it'll help you tons.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the DJ Bible is always good, but I'll give you a few quick hints:
1. You had a thing between yourselves, it didn't work out. Girls usually don't give guys a second chance. It's a rare occurance. Her interest level in you must be very hard to achieve a thing like that. You must ask yourself in all honesty if it really is so (the fact that she still likes you very much)
2. Your post was very vague on details... You must provide more details so I can tell you what the situation looks like. I'd be happy to help you out as soon as you do that. You can also e-mail me @: cmdrdata20@yahoo.com