Help, please

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
Ok, I am going to be very honest here, and hope I don't get too much slack for it.

OK, I am good looking, confident and pretty muscular.

So, I recently started seeing this HB-9, total hottie. Yada yada, everything is going great

Well Saturday night was the first time things got sexual, we started off kissing and all, and it led to her giving me head, and like 5 minutes into the BJ I had to ***, so I told her " I'm gonna *** baby", and she kind of mumbles "already?" under her breath. Like as if she was surprised it was very short.

Now, i gotta give it to her, she took it like a trooper and continued to work on me and try to get it hard again so we can have sex for about 20 mins before she gave up.

Now I know the guy she used to bang (he used to date a female friend of mine), and from what i know about him (he is very well hung like 8" plus and lasts along time in bed)

Now usually I only last like 5-10 minutes in bed and from what I can tell this is average time.

Also, I know I am not nearly as big as her ex, Im only like 5.5" at full mast, but that doesnt concern me as much as how long I should be lasting, as I cant do anything about the size.

So my questions are:

1. How long is normal to last?
2. Is there anything I can do to hold out longer, and don't tell me to think of ugly chicks, it doesnt work
3. Should I be concerend that this girl was with a guy who was bigger and lasted longer in bed?

Thanks for the advice in advance

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. About 30 minutes.

2. There is. Do a google search about numbing gels for the penis during sex or do a search about tantric sex and learn how to do it. You can go up to 8 hours pounding away at a woman if you take the time to learn that as you basically have such a control over your body and mind with it you decide when you cvm not your body.

3. Who gives a sh!t if she's sucking on your rod and wants you inside of her at the moment? Chicks actually get hotter if you mind fvck them anyway then make them think that they could lose you any minute to another girl so work on making her emotionally attached to you without letting her get comfortable with it and hey if you still can't make this stop bothering you just use her for sex and BJ's as long as you can while looking for a new chick behind her back in the meantime to trade her up for.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. 25 minutes

2. Beat yourself every day (im serious)... search for testesterone muscle workouts... I personally like to count backwards during sex.... like 99...98...97 .... It works

3. fvck him... shes with you right now partner... bed doesnt mean anything....it doesnt play a big role.. if it did... why isnt she stilll with him.. no matter how many hours he lasted or how many feet his penis was,,,,,

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
Well, my 5 to 10 inutes is still below your average.

This all happened Friday night

I called her saturday afternoon, and still havent heard from her

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this, but average length of "sex" (for Americans) is roughly 28 minutes, with 10 minutes of actual thrusting intercourse

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
This has been bothering me so I called my female friend who used to date this guy and she told me he was probably 9" in endowment, and lasted like a half hour before cumming but could *** 2 or three times in a row, so like an hour hour and a half total. I am good enough friends with her to talk comfortably about this stuff

Just wondering, is my 5.5" a decent length?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me it is possible if you put your mind to it you can go 4 times a night for an hour each and get her to blow up multiple times..in one night!..true story.

but in your case, the people here are right, she didnt come to you for good s3x, if thats what she wanted, she woulda never left that dude...
you're job is to keep her happy, if you find, that you come to soon for her, how about you do this.
foreplay, get her to come first..stimulus lingus :p, do it multiple times (means 2 to 3 not more or less), that way she'll have a smile on her face.
then you take a break kiss and more foreplay, she'll think o my gosh this dude is amazing! he doesnt run away straight after..
then go back into it, this time tell her for head, if you blow it you blow it, if you dont get in it..simple..
that way it looks like you've lasted atleast 30 minutes, and shes super satisfied..

but dont compare yourself to another guy, he may have a big donk, but thats not your issue..he may not have character or $ or whatever else..

good luck

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
MarkMarcus said:
This has been bothering me so I called my female friend who used to date this guy and she told me he was probably 9" in endowment, and lasted like a half hour before cumming but could *** 2 or three times in a row, so like an hour hour and a half total. I am good enough friends with her to talk comfortably about this stuff

Just wondering, is my 5.5" a decent length?
Stop comparing yourself to other people, and just work on the areas you can improve on. :up:

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
Well, guess it is offical, I lost her. It seems she was with Mr. Horsehung on Monday night. I just got word from my friend who talked to her this morning

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well you win some you lose some.

Read some of SunnyD's posts and work on your mindgames with women.

The goal of being a DJ is to get chicks as pathetically crazy over you as SunnyD is over her on again off again hookup buddy who she has recently told us all for the 55th billionth time she is done with but we all know quite well that she's going to be used and tossed by him for many more years to come because he got inside her mind so well.

This guy fvcks Sunny and a bunch of different chicks all the time.

Sunny throws a tantrum at him, cries and pouts for a few weeks, makes a pathetic attempt to manipulate him into validating her and making her his one and only and of course fails at her objective and then she goes and repeats the cycle with the guy again.

That guy is totally fvckin awesome.

I wish he posted here so we could get some more pointers to add to the tips section.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i can't believe i am seeing guys from the other side-this is great ;-)
ok i am 6' full mast. circumcised. been with my gf for almost 2 years and shes only made me com twice.
i last as long as my legs drives me(over an hour, 2 hour max if she can last)
and i given my girlfriend multies, g-spot orgas and **** orgas and both. so many times she nearly ejaculates and she just can't take me(i am too good, not even braggin)
answer to question 3:no to size, yes to length of time

ok advice:don't jump straight into it. take it from a sex master. start slow, a slow meal by the fireside can count. create mood. have scented candals, soft music and turn down the lights(dont start grabbin, dance for a little). then when u sense that she is begginin to b turned on(you will,judge her breaths), start kissin her slowly(watch romantic movies 2 learn how) and let your hand wander alittle(again don't go boom). then follow through from there. undress her, kiss her body, just learn to appreciate how beautiful she is(and tell her while you are thinkin it). then(if she likes), let your lips kiss her legs, and go for the sweet spot(gently). when she gets wet, lick/rub her ****(tell me u no where it is) and pull away a time or two(chicks go crazy). when she can't take it any more(and want you so bad. my gf always beg me b4 i put it in)-enjoy

if you follow all my advice, you should do great. Also, try different condoms, some of them can make u last longer. i dont wear one cos mine is too insensitive. oh while we are on that point, your penis is probably 2 sensitive, try masturbating more.

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
Well, this guy, (Mr Horsehung) is a black guy that is also dating (and fvcikg) a few other girls so I hear.

My female friend, the one that used to fvck him told me that he was messing with a few girls back when she was screwiong hin, and that he even had one chick knocked up.

I guess girls really do like the jerk guys that have no regard for them. As long as they got a big D, can lay it down, and treat them like garbage, these girls will keep dropping their panties for them

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
Well, it came today, my first criticisms.

I guess I am going to be the but of jokes for a while.

I was called "the little ****ed whiteboy who has no stamina" by this guy's friends

Gues the girl is out running her mouth about our experience together

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres sprays that num your **** so you can last longer. i wish i had your problem dude i last over an hour and i dont masterbate. i have to finish myself off alot of the time too. im a hard bust you pre mature guys are lucky.

as for your **** size 5.5 is avg and can get the job done. who cares about that. focus on your longetivty and as someone said beat it evreyday, scientifically you will HAVE to last longer if your getting a relase before the sex

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
MarkMarcus said:

I was called "the little ****ed whiteboy who has no stamina" by this guy's friends

who cares? who banged her? who let their jucie flow all over her mouth. fuk that slut, she got owned dont feel insecure

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MarkMarcus said:

lol u should tell everyone that u saw that she had herpes so you didnt want to **** her. She is such a *****, what does she have to say... she is ****ing a random guy that doesnt care about her. She is a slut!!!

Last edited:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ay man..im a black guy....whats wrong with that?
i play the fool too with plates up at one time..

but i dont brag about my horsehungedness..lol..i use it, they abuse it.lol.

dude, dont worry about what that h0es been going around telling everybody man..do exactly what someone here says..tell em you didnt wanna stick yo lil fella into her Overused hole in fear that you might catch smtn..so you had to just blow your load on her face..but tell everybody she cleaned you up nicely...you have to put a h0e in place..where she belongs...but that doesnt mean all women are h0es tho..just remember that.

im like some of the other guys here, insensitive bigger than average and can go for about 4 hours if she can hold..most times i have to get myself off or think of some crazy stuff in my head to actually bust.. hence why you average and premature guys are lucky..

I HAVE NEVER!!!! HAD A QUICKIE!!! man!!..EVER!!!..she cant do me on the copy machine coz i go on for like hours..and we only have 5 mins..DAMNIT!

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
slickaz,

I didnt say noting against the guy being black. Nothing at all.

What I meant by that comment is black guys do seem to be bigger and last longer (so you hear) and therefore was comparing myself to him

As for all the guys calling her a whoe,

That is terrible. We all come on here discussing ways to bed chicks, then when we actually accomplishish it, or some other guy out games us and he beds her, we resort to calling them hoes.

WOW, that is a sign of immaturity.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think she is obviously a b*tch, but only because she had such a blatant disrespect for you as a man personally to go out and mock you.

I cant speak for all the other lads, but this might have been what they meant as well.

MarkMarcus

Reaction score
Well,

It is comming to haunt me now, I was chatting up this girl this weekend, and she heard about the story.

I guess my reputation is ruined in this area now