"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

help or not?

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I have encountered this predicament often in High school. It's no biggie, but I would like to know what you true DJs do. Okay... When a girl asks you to do something small for her (i.e. pick up her pencil, go get something for her, turn in her paper, etc.) does a DJ do it? I don't know how to respond so I just go for spontaniousity (is that even a word?), like sometimes I will do it but other times I won't. Is it "gentlemanly" or weak to do these things for a woman?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
There is nothing wrong with acting like a gentleman. Just don't go out of your way to do anything that she can do just as easily. This should be common knowledge.
 

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
I agree with what tyte and afk said dont be her ***** but dont be an ass either.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Lordlaxative
I have encountered this predicament often in High school. It's no biggie, but I would like to know what you true DJs do. Okay... When a girl asks you to do something small for her (i.e. pick up her pencil, go get something for her, turn in her paper, etc.) does a DJ do it? I don't know how to respond so I just go for spontaniousity (is that even a word?), like sometimes I will do it but other times I won't. Is it "gentlemanly" or weak to do these things for a woman?
If it's obviously a test, then don't. But, when you drop stuff by accident, and someone picks it up for you, it's a pretty cool thing and you're more likely to say hi to that person, right? So reverse the roles and see what you got. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top