Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help on my appearance - inlcudes pics

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've suffered from low self-esteem for a while there but am trying to put that behind me as well as trying to up my appearance a little bit.

What tips, advice, opinion do you guys have on my appearance. Do you guys really think I look like a total nerd or is my appearence not something I should be too worried about?

For those of you who may remember, I'm the one that a while ago had the "hitler haircut" which i have now changed. Let me know what you think.

OLD PICTURE: (w/hitler haircut)
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart.jpg

TODAY:
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart1.jpg
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart2.jpg
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart3.jpg

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..

a) posture

b) something is ****ed up with ur pants.. either ur legs are far too long (or ur body far too short) or you wear your pants up too high..

c) spend some cash on some nicer clothes.

d) your tshirt sits really funny on ur belt buckle (possibly because ur pants are so high?)

e) a new hair cut would work wonders, get something casual and messy.

your definently NOT ugly. there is alot of potential for improvement.
hit the gym, get some new threads, work on your posture, and get a hair cut. done.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spike it up or mess it up!

get to the gym and hit the weights, you'll definitely fit your clothes better when you gain more weight. it wouldnt hurt to change your style of clothing either

and to answer your question - yes you do look a little nerdy

is that a smile or a smirk? your smile looks really forced and unnatural, i suggest u do something about it

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, all this encouragement is to much.
spend some cash on some nicer clothes
Really? Those are $65 US Polo Jeans worn twice. And the shirt, I mean it was just a t-shirt, I was in my bedroom, I wasn't going to dress up. I mean, I would have put on one of my nice shirts over it, but then my bicepts woulnd't have stood out as much. ;)

And the posture, it was weird posing in front of a camera with no human behind, just hanging I look more natural.

And yes, that one smile (or expression) is terrible, that's the one I use when the fat chicks are trying to hit on me (hate when that happens)

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my skin is made light because of the flash, it's really not that bad.

Could someone give me a picture of what you mean when you say "grow your hair out"? I just got my haircut, but before it's cut, it always looks terrible. U have an example?

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, i pretty much agree with everything thats been said on this thread so far: let your hair grow out, don't wear such baggy clothes, don't tuck your shirt in, and go to the gym to bulk up a bit. you're not ugly, but you just need to make a few minor changes.

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
the gym. get to the gym immediately. you're only 17, you should try to put on like 20 pounds before you go to college.

buy clothes that fit you. and more importantly, clothes that not onyl fit you but are also in style. like somebody else said, your pants are way too high. http://www2.abercrombie.com/ it may be cliche, but it looks nice.

get a new haircut.

and get a tan.

so, in order of importance

1) gym
2) gym
3) clothes
4) haircut
5) tan

good luck.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look a bit timid, mostly due to your posture (slumped shoulders and hands in pockets). I'd work on that, and also bulk up. That should work wonders.

You should wear your pants so they ride at the top of your hip bones.

I'd probably wear a little tighter clothes; baggy stuff just makes you look smaller.

Your face is above-average IMO. Putting on some muscle will help a lot with posture, clothing fit, and overall appearance.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these guys have it right.

You firstly need to get in the gym, you look like a tumble weed.

Put some muscle on those arms and shoulders etc. Make you fill out the clothes better.

Secondly, grow your hair and give it a messy look.

Thirdly, go and get some tanning lotion or a spray on tan. I wouldnt recommend going and sitting in the sun!

All this is easy to do, will make you healthier and look a whole lot better. Start now and if you persevere you will be a machine with the ladies in no time!

Sora

Reaction score
Examples of my grown out hair...

http://g.myspace.com/00037/23/76/37766732_l.jpg

http://g.myspace.com/00030/11/18/30678111_l.jpg

You're biggest problem is lack of self-esteem which can be seen in your posture.

I used to be the same many years ago. One way I fixed it was to pretend, while walking, that a string was attached to the top of my head, pulling straight up. Another string was attached right below my belly button, pulling straight in front of me. Relaxed my shoulders.

Walked that way EVERYWHERE I went. It was uncomfortable at first, both physically and mentally. But eventually iit became my normal walk and the strong body language helped to develop confidence in myself.

Try it.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed my arms got a lot bigger once I started wearing t-shirts that weren't meant for arms five times bigger than mine......if you catch my drift.....

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sherminator... is that you?:p

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Educate yourself on bulking up and go for it! It will only take you 2-3 months of bulk eating and lifting to see some positive improvements. You don't even have to visit the gym - buy yourself some weights and train from home.

I'd consider any other changes a lot less important. You are a decent looking guy, but your build and posture seems to portray weakness. Adding some lean mass to your bones will be life-changing!

I and many others have posted their experiences in this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61926

I'd also recommend looking at Diesel's bulking guide in the health and fitness forum for a good platform to get you started and at some of the journals for ideas on training and some motivational photos.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the exprsion on your face just doesnt say a lot, mouth open and you look totaly lost with in yourself.

how about smiling

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your posture is terrible. You need to learn to carry yourself with some more dignity and pride.

bulking up I found actually helped quite a bit in that regard as I became aware of my body (not in self-conscious/critical way) in ways I hadn't even thought of it before.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that ur the classic nerd that with some work could become a total stud... i mean, like that funny movie "the new guy", get it?

my advice will be the same of the others, anyway:

1. hit the gym. if u can't, start a daily program of at least 50 push-ups. buy some weights and lift'em when ur home... some fantasy man, u look tall, so if u bulk up u can have a gorgeous body.

2. get a new hair cut: i think that brad pitt's one in fight club woud suit u (it suits almost anyone;-)): medium-short, all spiked up, with some blonde spray on the top.

3. get a tan, it's not fundamental, but it'd help. i'm not talkin' about going to salon, just stay outside as much as u can, maybe ridin' a bike or even better playin some basketball.

4. new clothes. that's it. ur clothes suck... i'm sorry to be mean, but they are nerdish as hell. abercrombie and fitch all the way for u. don't wear anything baggy, until u get bigger.

i think this all would make u become at least a 8 and 1/2, seriously, because ur face is not ugly at all, just nerdish.