"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

help on kino

inlikapimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
well i did real the "bible" and i was wondering how you would get away using kino to a girl u just met...like "slight touches on the elbow...taps on the shoulder".....okay..so i meet a girl in school....we talk for a lil while....when exactly would i start using kino..and how...any help appreciated..thanks for everyone that replied on my last post too....much respect to the playaaaaaas
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Kino should be used all the time, with every girl, at any place. Simple as that.
 

inlikapimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
no i ment...like how would u get by doin it..u meet a girl..start talkin..and immediately start touchin her?? dont sum girls not like dat?
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I would also like some advice on this subject. Like last weekend I was sitting in the front seat with a girl that I liked while someone else was driving and I wanted to do kino but I didn't really know what to do. I rubbed your leg and stuff but that wasn't getting the job done. What would have been some good stuff to do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Tdog's guide to kino

You said you read the bible, but obviously you did not read it well enough. I found this post in the HS bible, with a label that said "Kino" in it.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
give her a hug when u approach her, or shake hands, ect. . .
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Theres certain girls (actually alot of girls) that don't respond well to Kino. This is because they've been brought up in a house where touching has been a very intimiate thing that should only be done with a spouse or someone "very special" (In other words, they havn't been touched alot in general). At least, that's in my opinion. Alot of girls have said to me "Don't touch me!" but alot of others have responded EXTREMELY well to it. Opposite ends of the spectrum with two different sets of girls.

This is why I hate High School..haha. Man can't wait till I get to Uni.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
You can tell if a girl doesn't respond well to kino. She'll usually kinda back away and turn her head slightly. But, in concern to your question, my favorite kino is the elbow touch. Usually after I say something funny and she responds to it, I'll initiate it; Never too long though.

But yea, if you want really good advice. Just read the bible. It's got almost everything you need.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
You don't want to start using kino until you've gotten well accquainted with her. This basically means that you've gotten her name, she's gotten yours, and you have exchanged some words of some sort. You don't want to use kino unless the two of you are enjoying each other. Here's an example.

At lunch, George walked into the cafeteria. He could immediatly see the girl that he has had his eye on the entire semester. She was a new student here from Windward High. All of the guys have been talking about her, but it seems that she usually seems to eat by herself. George decided that this would be the day that he approaches her, so he makes his way past the other tables, walks over to her table, stops, and smiles at her. "Hey there." He says. She looks up and smiles. "Hi.", she says shyly. "What's your name? I've seen you around here before." He says, making eye contact with her. "Oh, I'm Adrianna. What's your name?" She asks with a pleasent look on her face. George has a seat across from her. "I'm George. So you're new here, huh?" He asks. "Yeah, I kind of enjoy it here." She says. "Yeah well, no matter what school you go to, school sucks in my opinon." George says with a smile. "Ah, I like school." She says, smiling. "Yeah, that's a typical 'first week of school' response I was expecting." He says in a ****y and funny way. She starts to laugh. George lightly reaches over and touches her wrist. "Don't worry though, once you hate school, you'll probably end up appreciating the times you AREN'T here." He says with a smile. "Hey listen, I'm gonna get back to my friends. I'll talk to you later OK?" He says, as he gets up. "Sure, that'll be great." She says with a smile. Just as he is about to turn and walk away, he turns back around. "Hey, do you have email?" He asks her. "Sure." She says. "Great. Write it down. I'd like to talk to you again." He says, pulling out a pen and a piece of paper. He hands her the paper, and she starts to write it down for him. As she is in the middle of writing it down, he says, "Hey, put your phone number down there too." She gives him her email and her phone number and hands the paper back to him. "Thanks, I'll talk to you later." He says as he leaves.

See what George did. He used kino, yes, but he used it when she was on a high and they were obviously enjoying each other. Hope this helps.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
kino just happens, sure you can have techniques, but its best when you dont even know your doing it. it just comes and all of a sudden your touching her
 
Top