"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Help! Obsessive girls.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
This girl is COMPLETELY obsessed with me. She is now stalking me. I met up with her twice now... it's ridiculous. I think she's "OK", but I'm not anywhere near interested in a relationship with her. She is about a 6, and IS bangable.

She wants me to meet her family, do all this crap with her, ETC. It makes me VERY uncomfortable that she is so in to me. It's annoying... she messages me ALL THE TIME online.

Is there anything I can do? My current skills right now have TOTALLY floored her... the obsessiveness is the result of that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Unless there is a way in which she can not find/see you... dont bang her... leads to disaster. She will really go TROPPO.

If you are leaving town. Drill her until you hit oil.


Cheers
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
How many times to you call her a week? How many times to you see her a week? This kind of thing could happen if you come on too strong too soon.

Play this one carefully, it may be a bad idea to hit that, trust your instincts. They never lie.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
The thing that sucks is the more you try and ignore her, the more obsessive she will get. IMO, just go with the "hit it and quit it" approach.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I've had MANY chicks had huge crushes on me within few years.
Especially 16-18 year olds.
I ****ing hate it when someone is obsessed with me. Lowering herself to the ground and becoming blind.

I think it's both my attitude/behaviour and looks that have done it.
And most of it was before sosuave.
Most of them have been plain average and I rarely would have wanted anything with them.

These girls are usually immature and don't get much it from guys.
They can be horny as hell too, but I've never sleeped with a chick like that.
It removes ALL the challenge and obsessed-pvssy is like getting potatoes from supermarket. Too easy and boring.
I don't say to not hit it, though. But I wouldn't do it.


So, you want to get rid of her?
Say: it's not gonna work, you have a girl already, she isn't your type, you prefer choosing chicks yourself and not to be the one to be chosen, you have too much stuff to do... any bull****.

Personally, if I know a girl is obsessed in me and for example calling or text messaging all the time, I play with her a little while and then dump her.
Yes, evil but fun :p

I agree with Paintballguy that you shouldn't try to ignore her unless you cut her TOTALLY. Like she was air to you.

I don't know which type of girl she is, but I luckily don't get those under 18 year olds even interested after I changed my style to way more masculine and started being more man they could handle.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top